Banned User
Reactions
Twitter
chnzxun9
Patreon
Nokisaki
DAZ Studio 4.21 Pro 2023_2_13 19_26_11.png
DAZ Studio 4.21 Pro 2023_2_13 21_32_09.png
I want to convert the obj file exported from VAM to morph, hint at this, how can I fix it

Last edited:
You cant do this directly from the output obj. You can save your model to a single morph in vam with this...

and use this to get that morph in to daz...

Seeing the height difference you want to check that the model is scaled to 100% or you may get issues later.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You cant do this directly from the output obj. You can save your model to a single morph in vam with this...

and use this to get that morph in to daz...

Seeing the height difference you want to check that the model is scaled to 100% or you may get issues later.
Thank you so much! But my plugin keeps reporting an error and I don't know how to fix it
VaM 2023_2_13 23_00_08.png

!> Exception during SaveJSON: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\vam\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\My Morph-7c44fdb3.vmi".
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string)
at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.OpenStreamWriter (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SuperController.SaveJSONInternal (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, System.String saveName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception caught: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\vam\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\My Morph-7c44fdb3.vmb".
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
at System.IO.File.Open (System.String path, FileMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.OpenStreamForCreate (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DAZMorph.SaveDeltasToBinaryFile (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MorphMerger.MorphMerger.Merge () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Upvote 0
Not sure about this one. It says it cant find the morphs directory, not sure if this is a drive issue, are you running VAM from the E drive like it says. Open E:\vam\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\ and see whats there.
You can try and save the scene with your character in and try restarting Vam or doing a hard reset. I know the morph wont show up in the list until you restart anyway. Maybe name the morph something different to "MyMorph" and try again.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much! I successfully imported the characters into Blender to sculpt the characters, thank you both for your guidance, thank you!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom