Question Collider editor

Furbots

Reactions
Hi!

I'm still having issues with big dicks, a horse penis never fits.
I already downloaded a few presets ( like all the way through) but that wont do it.
Are there some good presets, or can anyone share? Or what can i do ?

Greets!

I know your problem and I don't have a good solution for it either.

I also tackled it with the Collider Editor.
Which works, but has some side effects.

Deactivate the collider of the penis and the collider of the lady (Pelvis, Belly, Chest if needed).

Then you get this freedom:

However, you deactivate the complete physics, which leads to the ball, which of course is no longer stopped.

I hope someone finds a better method

Upvote 0
I've tried disabling colliders which tends to cause passthrough problems as well as reciever targets not reacting to them as if they where a ghost. You can turn up physics springs, dampers, and mas forces if the target atom keeps moving out of the way or even lock them in place but the atoms can start to vibrate and eventually explode when they're subjected to extreme forces.

My best results came from moving the colliders just outside of the target atom but then making them larger in radius and/or height so that there are as few gaps as possible.

For oral insertions moving some or any of the hard colliders that slants downward and towards the back of the head helps guide the insertion to make the 90 degree turn into the neck instead of getting blocked when it meets colliders at the back of the head.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom