Question collider editor preset to fix minor clipping?

Swankydadman

Reactions
Hey all, so im looking for a collider editor preset that essentially broadens the clip distance because fingers tend to clip through certain parts, like butts, thighs and the edge of the breasts. Im sure collider editor can be used to fix this but im not quite sure how to do it myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey all, so im looking for a collider editor preset that essentially broadens the clip distance because fingers tend to clip through certain parts, like butts, thighs and the edge of the breasts. Im sure collider editor can be used to fix this but im not quite sure how to do it myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I agree with the other answer about one size fits all, but fyi the tittymagic plugin includes colider editing and is fairly intuitive, in addition to all the other awesome things it does

Upvote 0
For me the time I spent learning how to use the collder editor was worth it. It's not a magic bullet but you can tweak a few colliders to help with hair and clothing clipping around chest and shouldrers etc. It's also good for hand and tounge/ mouth areas to get a more realistic skin on skin conitact.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom