VAM Multiplayer ReVaMped

Plugins VAM Multiplayer ReVaMped

Vammultipl

Reactions
Vammultipl submitted a new resource:

VAM Multiplayer ReVaMped - Online humpin' simulator - join orgies with other hornies today!

VaM Multiplayer Revamped: have fun with other players real-time in VaM!

We've been missing MetaChat greatly, sadly the dev behind it disappeared and the servers stopped working some time ago.
To fill the void, I decided to expand on vamrobot's original VaM MP plugin concept, and developed this enhanced version that offers a hosted central server...

Read more about this resource...

As the description says - while I am hosting a 24/7 centralized server to make this as simple to use as any MP game - VaM MP plugin is open-source with MIT license and anyone can take the GitHub and host their own VaM MP on their own infrastructure or even local PC. That way other language communities can use this independently.
But of course I encourage to join our current community (see link in description) and play together :)

Vammultipl updated VAM Multiplayer ReVaMped with a new update entry:

Update VaM MP plugin to latest stable version

Update VaM MP plugin to the latest (heavily tested) stable version.

Changelog:

- After connecting, show the name of the scene that other players are using in current room
- Scene name is sent to Discord status bot - this way you can check on Discord which scene is being played in which room
- Now an alert box will be shown whenever someone joins or disconnects from your room. It will mention which Atom (by name) the new player controls. This allows us to use a Scene with many looks (like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom