Question Vam install help

Produce361

Reactions
I am using for the first time. Instructions say not to install to program files directory. I just clicked the link for the updater zip download and it automatically sent to my downloads folder . Can I just open it there or do I need to create a new folder and open it?

The game will install into whatever folder the updater is in when you run it.
You need to create a Vam folder somewhere. Then unzip to updater into that folder. Then run the updater.

Upvote 0
Thank you . I was able to get it with your help. I'm trying to buy paid scenes. I first couldn't log onto vam browser but it gave me to downloaded some type of add on to add capability. I did and it worked. I can now search browser . When I click on a scene to buy it takes me to whether or not I'm 18. It stays there and I can't go further . Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20220711_120925.jpg
    20220711_120925.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
In my experience, you're better off dealing with Patreon with your desktop browser, rather than through vam. I'd suggest doing that. Once you download the var files, copy them to addonPackages in your Vam directory.

Upvote 0
In my experience, you're better off dealing with Patreon with your desktop browser, rather than through vam. I'd suggest doing that. Once you download the var files, copy them to addonPackages in your Vam directory.
Ok thank you

Upvote 0
Hi, I copy the var files to addonPackages folder already. But I can't find the way to watch its. Please help me, thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Only scenes show up in the Scene Browser. If the VAR you copied to AddonPackages doesn't have a scene it's not going to show up in the Scene Browser.
For example, a VAR that only has hair files, most hairstyles VARs are like this, will only show in the Hair tab of the Person atom.

If you're new to this do go over the tutorials first:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom