Question VAM Launch HELP

Kennethdawkins1968

Reactions
VAM Launch won't connect to my Onyx+. INTIFACE on my PC WILL recognize the Onyx+, but all I ever get out of VAMLAUNCH is "waiting for VAM connect..." PLEASE HELP! Paid $200 for this specifically to connect to VAM and I've spent HOURS trying to make it work.

It is your bluetooth connection. You need a Bluetooth Adapter for your PC (USB Bluetooth Dongle).
Then make sure your bluetooth is activated on the PC (Control Panel - hardware & sound - Device Manager - Bluetooth ). Then, go to your Settings - Devices - and make sure it "sees" your adapter Dongle.
Then go here to download
VAMLaunch v1.0 Latest
on Jul 7, 2019

This will communicate your Bluetooth Device (Launch) to your PC and VAM

Upvote 0
VAM Launch won't connect to my Onyx+. INTIFACE on my PC WILL recognize the Onyx+, but all I ever get out of VAMLAUNCH is "waiting for VAM connect..." PLEASE HELP! Paid $200 for this specifically to connect to VAM and I've spent HOURS trying to make it work.

Did you ever solve this? I got an Onyx+ and it won't connect to vam launch or vam sync.

Upvote 0
To be clear it "finds" the onyx according to the log, but fails to authenticate a connection:
Event Loop{device=Onyx+ address=XXXXXXXXXX) buttplug::server::comm_managers::btleplug::btleplug_internal: BTLEPlug device write error: Other("Error { code: 0x80650005, message: \"The attribute requires authentication before it can be read or written.\" }")

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom