• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Uploading a small scene but has 55 dependencies?

PeakVAM

Reactions
Patreon
PeakVAM
I've never uploaded to the hub before so not the faintest clue on how to do it right. After watching a YT vid on using the package builder I was able to create the .VAR file for a scene I've created. I then uploaded to the Hub only to find out that this scene contained 55 dependencies! Some of which I've never even seen before. After going into the meta.json and scene.json I can see where they all link. I've used one morph but it has 10+ other dependencies. What can I do?

Luckily then others made guides for you to see:

Fo that morph with the 10 dependencies that's pretty simple, don't use it or find a alternative, preferably a built-in morph.

Luckily then others made guides for you to see:

Fo that morph with the 10 dependencies that's pretty simple, don't use it or find a alternative, preferably a built-in morph.

Thank you so much! I managed to get it down from 55 to 7 dependencies!! I have to say, its a real pain.

Anything done right requires a little more work. May be a pain because you just learned it, but as you make new things the improved structure will take very little extra effort and provide a lot of benefits.
One of those benefits is that you're much more likely to have people reviewing positively and downloading, as they see you package things well and that's a sign you care for the resource you made, not just throwing something in that will create a mess for them.

Back
Top Bottom