UnityAssetVamifier

Plugins UnityAssetVamifier

Question. So I used this plugin on an asset in my scene. Specifically a light. The asset has two objects inside it. One with the light appearing to be on, and one with it off. When I first applied the plugin and tweaked the settings, it looked great, but when the object toggles (via a switch I have in the scene) to the other object, it seems to loose the settings. Is there any way to fix this?

NoStage3! (big fan of your work on hairs :p)
We were discussing with @Damarmau who was telling me that VAMifier was broken for subscenes... so since meshed help me figure out that part recently, I checked your code... you have indeed a quick fix to do in three places :

Line 36 ( add reParentObject )
C#:
customUnityAssetLoader = containingAtom.reParentObject.GetComponentInChildren<CustomUnityAssetLoader>();

Line 281 ( add reParentObject )
C#:
containingAtom.reParentObject.GetComponentsInChildren<Renderer>(false, allRenderers);

Line 289 ( add reParentObject )
C#:
containingAtom.reParentObject.GetComponentsInChildren<Renderer>(false, allRenderers);

That's all !
meshed explained me that this is how you get the reference of the unity asset for a CUA no matter its parenting state (root or parented to something).

Cheers :)

Could you please add save/restore settings so if i want to use same setting for same CUA in diffrent scen i do not have to set all setings from scratch. :D ? or i can do that and do not know how to now ?

I am having Issues with all Metal textures being replaced to non by UnityAssetVamifier.
All parts turns to white ( like plastic) then which previously contained a metal Texture / Material.
Once i remove the Plugin the Metal textures appears again.
And it makes no difference if set to normal, roughness or spec in Unity when exporting.

helo firts thank to make this plugin !!

and i want ask.. can i make transparant my cua ?
or is there plugin can do it bro ?