UIAssist (Free)

Plugins UIAssist (Free)

Is it possible to make preset buttons with multiple ops setup run one on the first click, then the second op on the next click, toggling between the options? If this is possible I could set up the first button to load a clothing preset, and click it again to remove the preset.
Second question; can you hide the button text on the UI projection, while still giving the button a name in the display tab? In my case Id like to see the buttons picture without the text, but still give the button a name to display in the plugin settings. I was giving the button a text size of 2 to mostly disappear from the button, but I dont think I can name it for the plugin settings any other way. If you cant hide the text color, could you reduce the minimum text size below 2 with a toggle to effectively hide it?
You cant define two different button operations for alternate toggle clicking, but there is a Toggle Merge Clothing Preset, which may achieve what you want.

No you cant have a text label and hide it from the UI. I'll add that to the list of features on my todo list.

Thank you for reply JayJayWon,

I've tried merge loading the preset and this is what I'm using for most of the clothing buttons. I'm thinking that if you load OR merge load a preset, if it has an undesired look or a mistake, this is the first time in the user experience chain that the default VAM clothing window needs to be opened, as this is the only way to remove that clothing.

However you already have the option in your plugin to remove the clothing per the clothing preset settings. I've tried making 2 separate buttons with the same merge load clothing and this does what I'm intending. Maybe this is the best scenario.

Thank you for reply JayJayWon,

I've tried merge loading the preset and this is what I'm using for most of the clothing buttons. I'm thinking that if you load OR merge load a preset, if it has an undesired look or a mistake, this is the first time in the user experience chain that the default VAM clothing window needs to be opened, as this is the only way to remove that clothing.

However you already have the option in your plugin to remove the clothing per the clothing preset settings. I've tried making 2 separate buttons with the same merge load clothing and this does what I'm intending. Maybe this is the best scenario.
No, not merge clothing presets. I’m talking about a specific UIAssist button operation called “Toggle Merge Clothing Preset” under Clothing operation category (if I recall correctly). It’s only available in the Patreons version (but you seem to have multi operations also, so assuming you have that). It toggles the items in a clothing preset on and off. Afaik nothing else in VAM or other plugins does this.

Incredible work. I haven't used it yet... I looked in the VAM Saves\plugins folder, but your folder is not there, so neither is the BASymLinks.bat.

Incredible work. I haven't used it yet... I looked in the VAM Saves\plugins folder, but your folder is not there, so neither is the BASymLinks.bat.
Are you taking about BrowserAssist (this is a UIAssist discussion page). If you are, then you need to run the plugin first before those folders appear.

JayJayWon updated UIAssist (Free) with a new update entry:

UIAssist v2.18.1 Update

New Features:
  • New button operation that allows specific BrowserAssist filter settings to be set from UIAssist buttons. This operation is available from the Plugin Control operation category. It requires BrowserAssist v1.24.1 or higher to work.
  • Significant re-work to the HeelAdjust feature, which will now dynamically adjust mocap foot rotations based on the heeladjust definitions of shoes that are being worn. i.e. you can switch from wearing no shoes to having extreme heels...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to make preset buttons with multiple ops setup run one on the first click, then the second op on the next click, toggling between the options? If this is possible I could set up the first button to load a clothing preset, and click it again to remove the preset.

Second question; can you hide the button text on the UI projection, while still giving the button a name in the display tab? In my case Id like to see the buttons picture without the text, but still give the button a name to display in the plugin settings. I was giving the button a text size of 2 to mostly disappear from the button, but I dont think I can name it for the plugin settings any other way. If you cant hide the text color, could you reduce the minimum text size below 2 with a toggle to effectively hide it?
v2.19 introduces the ability to high the button label on the main Game Control UI.

JayJayWon updated UIAssist (Free) with a new update entry:

UIAssist v2.19.2 Update

New Features:
  • New button operation to remove plugins of a specific type from an Atom. If multiple instances of the same plugin are present there are options to remove all, first, last or all but first or last instances.
  • New button operation to Reset Pose. This will reset the pose of a target person to the pose and position that the Atom was in when the scene was first loaded. This only works if the atom has not been re-named since the scene load.
  • Option to hide a button's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom