Tropical Beach

Assets Tropical Beach

charlestone

Reactions
So while it looks fantastic in day lighting, I noticed some of the foliage shaders didn't translate well for night-style lighting, so expect a future update to fix that up.

So while it looks fantastic in day lighting, I noticed some of the foliage shaders didn't translate well for night-style lighting, so expect a future update to fix that up.
@charlestone Thanks for the asset. It looks amazing, particularly the water. What water shader/plugin did you use within unity?

Also I noticed a faint grid line along the sand.

thanks again

@charlestone Thanks for the asset. It looks amazing, particularly the water. What water shader/plugin did you use within unity?

Also I noticed a faint grid line along the sand.

thanks again
Oh yea I have to fix the texture seam there for sure, thanks for the heads up! As for the water shader I used Lux Water.

charlestone updated Tropical Beach with a new update entry:

Added props and cleanup update

This update includes:

- terrain grid seams fixed

- better and more accurate collision boxes around specific boxes and trees

- modified slope of beach into water so there's a shallow water "shelf" about ankle deep now to play in

- added 4 new CUA props to customize the scene in the form of 3 different tree stump sizes (I like the large one as it makes a decent natural chair or table to play on) and a stand alone palm tree.

- Changed foilage shaders to be more compatible with point...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not possible unfortunately, though I feel the color used is quite perfect for the scene.
I like blue ocean, its pretty pale green on my end :D Just personal preference.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Hi. I just wanna say that this is a great environment to play around in.
However, something I do not like is the auto-focusing thing that's going on all the time when opening it from the scene-selector.
Is there a way to remove this or at least decrease the blur, or do I have to set-up the scene all on my own ?

Hi. I just wanna say that this is a great environment to play around in.
However, something I do not like is the auto-focusing thing that's going on all the time when opening it from the scene-selector.
Is there a way to remove this or at least decrease the blur, or do I have to set-up the scene all on my own ?
Just go to scene plugins tab and disable it completely in the plugin.

Back
Top Bottom