Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Beach Sunset - Watch the sunset together, 6-min looping mocap

Relax and watch the sunset together from the beach. 6 minute looping idle mocap.
Motion capture, face capture, and finger tracking all performed by a real woman.
View attachment 263236
View attachment 263237
View attachment 263235

Credits: AcidBubbles, Hunting-Succubus, VL_13, VamTastic, Romolas, WgSoup, MacGruber, Feel, LFE

Dependencies:
CuddleMocap Scene Tools...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, first of all, love all your mocaps! There’s something about the beach scenes that tanks performance even when I turn off all extras. Is it the ocean? The sound of the ocean?

Hi, first of all, love all your mocaps! There’s something about the beach scenes that tanks performance even when I turn off all extras. Is it the ocean? The sound of the ocean?
Thank you! 🥰
The beach series has poorer performance than most of my other scenes because of the environment and lighting. When you combine a very large environment with a directional light that has enhanced shadows, it causes a fairly heavy load on your GPU. If you turn off the environment, you should notice a big jump in FPS. If you turn off the sunlight, it will also jump in performance, but not quite as much.
You can notice a similar drop in FPS in the scene Witch's Seduction for the same reason: the huge mansion combined with moonlight is a big drag on the GPU.
You can reduce the load on your GPU by making the hair less dense, removing sim clothing, or turning off some of the lights in the scene.

Back
Top Bottom