mrmr32

Reactions
Website
github.com
Patreon
mrmr32
mrmr32 submitted a new resource:

TriggerIncrementer - Perform morph animations on collision

This plugin allows to perform a morph animation when a desired object enters a Person mouth.

This plugin is extremely easy to use and setup: just add the script to a Person, and configure it as you wish.
To configure it:
  1. Add the object that will cause the transformation
  2. Specify that object in the "collider" dropdown
  3. Adjust the morph animation duration in seconds
  4. Add all the morphs that will change, and the ammount. On every animation all the specified morphs will...

Read more about this resource...

I added this plugin to a person atom. The second I tried to select them from the pulldown menu, your plugin deleted the person atom from the scene. I did not follow your directions, and in retrospect it should have been added to an object.

But my use case was going to be when person 2 touches person 1, person 1's morph changes.

@mrmr32 Can this be used for oral on girl to make the person giving trigger lip/mouth morph changes such as pucker and sucking or does something have to enter the mouth and this cant be used for close enough mouth proximity for my use case? Thank you

Can this be used for oral on girl to make the person giving trigger lip/mouth morph changes such as pucker and sucking or does something have to enter the mouth
The plugin is meant to be used as "eating" things. You can do that, but I'm afraid she will literally make your dick disappear.
You can check this previous post having the same problem.

I can't seem to get it to work with the Regex I tried reloading it and everything, went back to trying to do it single item at a time and still nothing, i can how over use the old Incrementer without the Regex,

Would it be possible to also incrementally change a plugin value? Or does this rely on reading the morph value?
I was looking for a way to also incrementally change the speed and weight of a Timeline animation along with the morph.

Would it be possible to also incrementally change a plugin value? Or does this rely on reading the morph value?
It does.
Would changing an external value do the trick? (eg. when the plugin triggers some external animation starts)

Is it possible to move the collision trigger closer to the opening of the mouth? I'm trying to use a demo where an atom drinks out of a beer bottle, and trying to use that bottle as the collision trigger

It would be great if you had a "general" trigger incrementer....not just for the mouth but for being touched anywhere. But thanks for this!!

hello sorry for the bother but when i use any of your plugins i get this error
!> Compile of mrmr32.TriggerIncrementer.9:/Custom/Scripts/TriggerIncrementer/src/TriggerIncrementer.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `MacGruber' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [7, 7] and i have no idea what to do im still very new with this stuff so apologies if im just being dumb

Back
Top Bottom