github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

The Boss - Female PoV, Futa - 24 animated poses with transitions

View attachment 63738

This scene was initially one of the simple demonstration scenes using Timeline 5's pose feature and VAMOverlays integration, but ended up with 18 animated poses with subtitles and 6 bonus animated poses. This is a futa, female pov scene made for VR. Have fun and let me know what you think!

IMPORTANT: Requires Timeline 5 Beta 8 or more recent: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hub-55507535

Here's an outdated preview video...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Acid, I wished I could do such scenes and tried to reverse engineer it.
How did you do it that the boss person starts at one point in the first animation and is then at another position in the second animation? First I thouhgt you used "control" of the character with x, y, z but control is no target in the animation - how did you do it and repositioned the person in the world?

I tried but my person hits the other person atom (sitting on it) and I get a collision error.

Last edited:
Hey Acid, I downloaded this with all dependencies (and checked within the package manger in VAM) but my boss has no hair..Any suggestions? I just tried reinstalling the scene, will see if that fixes it.

Thanks for all the great work. The capabilities you've added to VAM with these plugins are nuts.

Thanks @justahat ! You shouldn't have to reinstall the scene, just make sure that you have those packages and that the .var is not corrupted or anything (i.e. the extension really is .var, and it's not 0 bytes)

You can also look at the error log when you open the scene, it should print out what you're missing or what's invalid (clear the error log before opening the scene)

Back
Top Bottom