Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

Ultra-giant Futa Female PoV Scene - A simple scene with a few animated poses, 20x giantess futa size

Here's one of the scenes I did for prototyping purposes. It's a giant futa (20x your size) masturbating; it's fairly simple, 4-5 animated poses, but it works quite well and I don't think I've seen something similar out there. So if it's your thing, have fun! Early access (same date as The Boss) because it depends on Timeline 5, so don't subscribe just for this scene :)

IMPORTANT: Requires Timeline 5 Beta 9...

Read more about this resource...

Acid Bubbles from Timeline Beta Post said:
Per-animation poses can be used to quickly move from a clip to another without physics wobbling into position, and you can also optionally use this to completely replace pose triggers, allowing you to create animations with different settings and pose within the same scene
This couldn't have been more timely. Literally just started a scene where I am fighting with loading poses, along with lighting transitions. Maybe I'll hold off on this scene until this feature is widely available!

Yeah, this will make such transitions _way_ easier :D It's stable and I'm currently tweaking the reduce keyframes algorithm, so it should be good to go at the scheduled date :)
I just want to make sure if I release a free scene that all of my plugins are also free. I appreciate you adding so many features in the next big release. It all looks pretty rad!

Yeah same here, early access is both an opportunity to get early, quality feedback, avoiding releasing something with development issues that would reduce the trust with Timeline, and give back to people who support me, but it's all free in the end!

Yeah same here, early access is both an opportunity to get early, quality feedback, avoiding releasing something with development issues that would reduce the trust with Timeline, and give back to people who support me, but it's all free in the end!
And I appreciate that. Might have to sub you just to try this out!

Back
Top Bottom