Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

Underground party, female pov futa fuck - Short scene, to be experienced in VR with the volume up!

You're not much of a party girl, but you still end up in an underground party down in the old factory's basement. A beautiful woman approaches you and tries to speak to you. You don't know what she's saying, but you can guess from the bulge on her skirt. You nod. She brings you into a dark corner, pushes you on a sofa, and removes her clothes, looking at you intently. You do the same. She's already hard, and you, wet. You spread your legs...

Read more about this resource...

I'm still getting the hang of using VAM. I have the scene loaded and the assets all seem to be there, but I cannot start the animation, including lights and music. I have tried hitting the Play button in the UI and I've clicked on the <Sex Rave> text in the scene, but neither does anything. Suggestions? (I'm trying the scene in Desktop mode to get it working before opening in VR.)

Edit: Following the advice of this guide for installing VAR packages, I used the "Hub Browse" feature from inside VAM, discovered some missing dependencies (though I thought I had already found them all) and after installing them all was right. From now on, I think that is the only way that I am going to load content, as broken scenes like this have been common for me.

To clarify, everything was there and available, I just didn't do a proper download and install. Thanks, Acidbubbles for the great content!

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that! I'm curious though if the animation didn't start at all, what were you missing? I'd expect timeline to play even with missing assets, but maybe that doesn't work now?

I'm glad to hear that! I'm curious though if the animation didn't start at all, what were you missing? I'd expect timeline to play even with missing assets, but maybe that doesn't work now?
Sorry, I didn't play close enough attention to know what I was missing. Once I discovered the Hub Browser, I just thought, "oh look, there are a couple things missing," and I downloaded them without further thought. But the scene had looked fine, except no flashing lights or music.

Back
Top Bottom