Template for dance

Scenes Template for dance

kevinBurinn

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Super Cool idea. You can actually save the loop to your hard drive and use FFMPEG to convert it ogv. That way you can play it locally. If you go that route, you can also use Premiere Pro to flip it horizontally, and use that as on a webpanel for the "reflected floor" effect . That way you don't lose lose any FPS on the mirroring. Just run the original video on the wall and the horizontally-flipped copy of the video on the floor.

The loop is 30 seconds by the way. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to set the webpanel to automatically looping. So right now my go-to is MacGruber Logic Bricks with 30 seconds timer to reload the animation, but that is kinda jerky.

Anyway: super cool idea!

Super Cool idea. You can actually save the loop to your hard drive and use FFMPEG to convert it ogv. That way you can play it locally. If you go that route, you can also use Premiere Pro to flip it horizontally, and use that as on a webpanel for the "reflected floor" effect . That way you don't lose lose any FPS on the mirroring. Just run the original video on the wall and the horizontally-flipped copy of the video on the floor.

The loop is 30 seconds by the way. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to set the webpanel to automatically looping. So right now my go-to is MacGruber Logic Bricks with 30 seconds timer to reload the animation, but that is kinda jerky.

Anyway: super cool idea!

You seem much more experienced than me on the subject.
I'll let you do if you want to do a scene or a tutorial to explain all that, you lost me :ROFLMAO:

After loading the video, there is a mouse in the middle, how do you remove it?

Back
Top Bottom