Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
atani12.gitlab.io
atani submitted a new resource:

2023 template - A build-it yourself template for "quick" scene creation

Before you hit the download button:
This scene is a template to "quickly" create scenes with different themes, environments, ambiences, intro mini-scenes, randomised audio speech, quickdress outfits, etc.

# It's 2023, here's a new template

This template builds on the previous templates ideas and animations by...

Read more about this resource...

atani updated 2023 template with a new update entry:

Including a quickspeech preset of the quickspeech demo audiobundle as a VAR

You can use the quickspeech demo's audio assetbundle on the template as a quickspeech preset.

Download the VAR - atani.quickspeech_audiobundle_demo.1.var - and follow the instructions:
  • On the quickspeech atom, load the preset in atani.quickspeech_audiobundle_demo.1.var:/Custom/Atom/Empty;
  • Press the "load voice" button in AudioUI (blue) to trigger the assetbundle to load in the female person SoundfromAB plugin;
  • Play a sex action and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Naturalis, tweaks and fixes

This update was waiting for Naturalis to be released as we all want the best jiggling experience possible.

Apart from that I also found some things to fix. If you used the template to make your own scenes, don't worry, it was nothing major, mainly QOL fixes.
The skeleton of the template received some optimizations and tidying up. The intention is to keep it as light and clean as possible while still flexible enough to make deep changes without needing a deep overhaul.

If you want to use it...

New sex position: groundhog

Changes:
  • added a new sex position to the options, because why not?
  • fixed a couple of broken buttons

Importing groundhog into existing scenes of this template:
If you used this template to make scenes (yeyyyyy :D:love:) you can import groundhog into those scenes too. See in the main description the topic "How to add and update scenes of older template...

Expressions + reworked UI

Expressions

You can now select 3 expressions types from the UI: Excited, Sad/Disgusted, and "No expression" ;)
Select one from the UI and it will be triggered during the sex actions. It's stopped during "rest". The trigger acts before the start of the action, so you can't change it unless you restart a position.

Reworked UI

The wall of buttons was not easy to place and expand, so I redid the...

Missionary tweaks

The missionary position had a Parent Link that made a bit of a mess, so that is gone. There's now no weird pull when it was disabled and doesn't create weird positions when changing from "up" to "close".
The penis after cum is also smoother when pulling out.

Small changes but all details matter for immersion in VAM 😏

Now with a 3 person option (FFM) + massive dick friendly

Double the sex, half the FPS

As with any 3 person scene in VaM, your FPS will take a hit compared to a 2 person scene.
The FFM version of the template has the same features as the 2 person version but now you can have fun with one person while the other one watches you. Then you can swap and have fun with the other.

Key points:
  • Both females are available for sex actions but not at the same time
  • A female not enganged is...

FMM template change: "minimise soft body" option

No changes to the 2 person template, just the FFM template.

This option in the UI minimises the use of Soft Body to boost FPS. As a 3 person scene, even a few FPS more can make a huge difference.

With this option ON (default):
  • The female atom that is engaged in a sex action has Soft Body ON. Jiggling is a must, right?
  • The female not enganged, just in a pose, will have Soft Body OFF
  • Rest poses are both with Soft Body OFF
These changes...

I had some problems with the FFM version. Some of the poses didn't load and they just got sort of stuck.

I didn't notice any pose issues. Can you share more details where and if it's recurrent?
These 3 person scenes are very heavy and when the FPS are below 20 weird things can happen. Perhaps this was the case?
Going into the "Rest" position should resolve any issues, it's a kind of reset.

I didn't notice any pose issues. Can you share more details where and if it's recurrent?
These 3 person scenes are very heavy and when the FPS are below 20 weird things can happen. Perhaps this was the case?
Going into the "Rest" position should resolve any issues, it's a kind of reset.
So I tried it again and everything worked fine. I think it was the scene I was using just prior which I believe has those morphs that poison other morphs and make them not display properly. Not sure what morph it is but I restarted and loaded your scene and everything's fine

Thanks for the reply 👍
Yeah, might have been that. Even so, 3 people scenes can bring all kinds of weirdness, so I tend to do a hard reset before loading one of those.

Let me know if there's something I can help with when you deconstruct the template, or if the description instructions could be improved on anything.

Gaze + expressions for female in a pose (FFM template)

This update introduces a change only to the FFM template

Gaze + expressions

When a sex action is occurring, one of the females is on a pose. To give a little more life to her, update 11 uses MacGruber's Gaze plugin for some natural head movements and the chosen expressions are also played randomly by the posed female.
This seems to have little effect in FPS numbers and gives a more natural result to the posed female, if you're not too busy looking at the other...

Naturalis error for Hub version is now fixed - sorry

Turns out I made a mistake and Naturalis was broken for those on version 15 of the plugin, the free Hub version. Sorry, folks 🤦‍♂️
It was a simple fix, but we all want bouncing titties from the start, right?

I've set the Naturalis dependency on a strict version (15) to prevent those on higher versions to have the problem in reverse.

Thank you for reporting this problem @KyloMan34
Please report any problems you may face so that I can fix the resources at fault.

How do I make the UI stop covering the people?
VaM 2023-11-11 20-12-22.png

There's no way to change the render queue of the plugin or the people. Best you can do is to hide it using that small eye icon on the bottom right.

Went in to check and the dark gray UI doesn't go over the persons.. Are you using the latest version of VaM and VAMStory?
Try clearing your cache.

I checked everything and the UI is still the same, it's also happening in cockzilla smh
EDIT: it's post magic for some reason bruh
VaM 2023-11-12 17-06-40.png
VaM 2023-11-12 17-06-30.png

Last edited:

Revised version 13

Most of the template skeleton went through a deep rebuild to improve flexibility and organisation. The animations received some incremental improvements, with the most important change is in the adaptations to a female scale of 1.
Here's a broad bullet list of changes:
  • Unified the previous dual template into one - it's a Female+Female+Male (FFM) template, remove the second female and update the UI if you don't want to make a scene for 3 people;
  • Females are now at a...

I just couldn't stop myself

There was nothing wrong with the previous version, but it could be better. Hopefully this one is:
  • Back to using 2 templates as it's a lot more convenient this way
  • Doggy positions animations and triggers were renamed to match what they are like now
  • Expression speed randomization
  • Cleanup in poses and removal of some pesky arm movements that would get weird AF
Cross your fingers that there's no massive bug I didn't notice.

Back
Top Bottom