2023 template

Scenes 2023 template

atani updated 2023 template with a new update entry:

To no surprise there were more mistakes

Floatparamrandomizer for expressions speed in a subscene
This will give problems as the receiver is outside the subscene, so now it's in the sexslap audiosource. Silly mistake that I thought I had learned to not make it.

Missing UI options in Doggy for male position

Forgot that I had options for the proximity of the male's position. Sorted now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

there's some ui issues

VaM 2023-12-18 16-41-19.png
VaM 2023-12-18 16-41-55.png

Ok, I think I know how, by clicking a position button, then another, then another, never pressing reset.
I'm not sure why sometimes it clears, sometimes it doesn't. I'll try to find a reason why it's so inconsistent with those triggers, maybe I'm abusing some limites or something.
Thanks for letting me know, in the mean time just press reset if it goes all bonkers like that.

It has passed more than 5 minutes, so here's another version

No seriously, this one fixes a problem with the sex positions UI lingering and not even the reset button would clear it all. Thanks for pointing that out @KyloMan34

The issue was on some triggers to reset the VAMActions plugin that is used to make the buttons, but that sometimes didn't work and I didn't really need to do it. So far tests seem to have cleared this issue completely 😌

OMG, I hope this is the last version for a while, but do let me know if you spot...

thanks for the update, how can I keep glute soft physics off? they are just an fps killer for me 😵
EDIT: nevermind, I just read the overview page 🤪🤙

Yeah, it can easily take 20 FPS just like that.
To minimize this impact I added a mix of triggers to when it's on or off per position, being ON in those that make most sense to have it. I made them as this:
ON:
  • Doggy stand
  • Doggy
  • Groundhog
  • Table
  • Reset poses but doesn't matter much here
If you want to change them to off, go to ControlSS/DoggyControl (etc) > Director (#0) > Poses action > Trigger Soft body option (glutes off or something like that)

Coming of age (v18 😄) - QOL and bug fixes

This update brings a couple of quality of life updates and bug fixes:
  • EventAudio logicbrick for the quickmusic assetbundle player to trigger when the queue is empty
  • (FFM) broken triggers for cumflation on Female2
  • (FFM) wrong Male animation on speed of pre-cum in groundhog2
  • Higher speeds for groundhog animations
  • Some small things here and there

One more version because I'm finicky AF

Maybe I am, but this brings a couple more improvements:
  • Button in BodyUI to turn off glute physics (if ON and during the current sex act) to get more FPS, especially useful with the FFM template
  • The end of a animation returns the female's facial expressions to a neutral state instead of stopping abruptly on whatever expression it had; this ocasionally would give really stupid looks 😄
  • Pressing the reset button will also hide the UI
Ok, that's it...

Alas I found a mistake in the FFM template

The FFM template was missing some triggers to enable and control the TableUI/2 thrust randomizer plugin (#3).
If you are using this template and want to correct them, check the changes in the Director plugin of ControlSS/Table(2)Control prepare and play for the missing triggers to floatparamrandomizer #3.

I've also adjusted the females "close" positions to not headbutt the male if he's also in the "close" position.

Regarding the HairSurface subscene, I've found that the Slate object is a nice way to create some invisible collision for hair, such as on beds, tables, etc. It appears that in addition to capsules, that particular Atom type has hair collision enabled. Anyway, it's just something you may want to consider as an alternative to dozens of capsule objects.

Regarding the HairSurface subscene, I've found that the Slate object is a nice way to create some invisible collision for hair, such as on beds, tables, etc. It appears that in addition to capsules, that particular Atom type has hair collision enabled. Anyway, it's just something you may want to consider as an alternative to dozens of capsule objects.
I would definitely prefer having a single flat surface than tons of capsules and I don't remember if I tried the slate before. Thanks for the tip.

Missing speed randomizer triggers in Table position

This corrects a small mistake, I forgot to add triggers to activate the floatrandomizer that handles the thrust speed in "close" position of the Table sex animation.
As this is a minor mistake I will not be updating the scenes using this template just because of this. If they do receive more substantial updates they will come with the missing triggers.

Correction instructions for scenes you made using the template

It's a very simple change to make...

Major version 22

This is a major version update that changes the structure of the control atoms and how poses are stet.
It's a breaking change, you can't update older template scenes to this one without doing some involved work.

Control subscenes (ControlSS...)

These subscenes are no more. I changed the use of subscenes to a empty atom structure as it can do what is needed without the extra complexity of subscenes. In the act the names of...

quickplace subscenes and minor updates

quickplace subscenes

This template now includes a subscene atom named quickplace that is used to load any number of environments quickly.

A quickplace subscene loads a environment with a Timeline plugin that shares the Segment names with the persons' Timeline segments. In so, when you click for the animation Doggy, all Doggy named segments (person, UI, environment) sync and the environment positions itself in a...

Back
Top Bottom