Teleport Reverb G2

BoomerVamer

Reactions
I've been using VAM for a year with Reverb G2 and have never ever been able to see or do any teleporting ... I don't even what I'm looking for since I have never seen teleporting and any related symbology. Anything I try does nothing... Is it available with g2 ? Is it that there is no controller button assigned by default ? I have no idea. I feel like seeing a 10 second video of somebody teleporting would help me at least know what I'm looking for. I have searched and searched for a video and could not find any that demo teleporting. Mind you I go by pretty well with the grab and drag method but I am curious about teleporting. Any insight ?

I'm also hoping for an answer to this.
I suspect this is an early development feature that was deprecated or broken in later versions; I tried looking for information and videos using this and never found anything.

In the wiki:
”Aim controller and touch Select to choose where to teleport to. Press Select to teleport or press Remote Grab to cancel teleport mode.” Currently this function seems broken in VR

you can do it, it's just a matter of setting up a controller binding for it. Next to the WMR windows key on the controller is a button with 3 horizontal lines, it gets you into the steam dashboard, go to edit bindings and make a new binding. Here's mine
Steam Bindings1.PNG

Steam Bindings2.PNG

Back
Top Bottom