Tavern Trials

Scenes Tavern Trials

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Tavern Trials - A horny tavern wench challenges you to game of strength. Will you be up for the quest?

You need VaM version 1.21 and the VaMStory plugin for this scene to work!

Don't let her womanly frame fool you, she is stronger than her looks would suggest!

This scene started out with a little idea for an arm wrestling mini game which worked surprisingly well after a...

Read more about this resource...

I really appreciate you considered VAMStory for your... well... awesome stories! I really enjoy your content.
As soon as it hits the end of the EA, I'll definitely review and give you my totally and complete objective opinion on how awesome it is ('coz I pretty much have no doubt about it). :3

Hyped for seeing this gem released to the Public
When will that be exactly?
Ist there a time Period in which early Access Post get released on patreon?

PetaZwega updated Tavern Trials with a new update entry:

Public Release + Sorrysorry

The public release of Tavern Trials is finally here! I'm sorry to everyone who eagerly waited for the early access to end for nothing to happen.

For personal reasons I don't think anyone cares about I was unable to access my computer for the last two weeks and to top it off my harddrive suddenly decided it didn't want to boot windows anymore. So I had to deal with possibly losing a lot of personal files as well as all of the progress I've made on several scenes over the last months... (how...

Read the rest of this update entry...

We've all been there. The takeaway from the experience is to not go through it again ;)

Here's some ideas to make it more convenient and set a routine:

Amazing scene as usual! Wish the VR Pov mode worked a little better, but nontheless amazing scene!

I've got some weird bug where cum is always displayed on her face, vagina and the male character you can see it on his penis constantly too.