T-Code Serial Controller

Plugins T-Code Serial Controller

Tempest

Reactions
Patreon
tempestvr
Tempest submitted a new resource:

T-Code Serial Controller v3 Version 3.2 - This plugin controls

This free plugin automatically tracks character movement in the scene and outputs T-Code commands to drive a multi-axis stroker robot (MAxSR) to a selected serial port.

This is the third generation version of this plugin, v3.2, with support for 3 movement axes and 2 rotation axes (pitch, roll). More (twist, etc) will be added in future. This version also incorporates control of the T-Valve and has some performance improvements for the serial connection, which was an issue with previous...

Read more about this resource...

triggers fail to assign the male and female person. Each time I load a scene with this plugin, the male is incorrectly associated with female, even if it's previously saved to it. Built an 'initialize' button that attempts to assign, it doesn't work. Not sure where to go from here.

Are there any ways to either keybind or use UIassist to stop and start the device ( enable or disable, or pause for edging? I know there was a hardware edging switch for these things, but I was foolish and didn’t get mine with one. Any software options to pause or slow down movement?

Are there any ways to either keybind or use UIassist to stop and start the device ( enable or disable, or pause for edging? I know there was a hardware edging switch for these things, but I was foolish and didn’t get mine with one. Any software options to pause or slow down movement?
Did you ever find a solution for this? I'd also like to know if this is possible.

Back
Top Bottom