TCode Serial Controller

Plugins TCode Serial Controller

Tempest

Reactions
Patreon
tempestvr
Tempest submitted a new resource:

TCode Serial Controller - Multi-Axis Stroker Robot control plugin

This is the latest release of my serial controller that allows direct control of an Arduino controlled robot sex toy via a USB serial connection. The plugin communicates with the Arduino using a simple alphanumeric protocol called T-code, which is generic and intended for Arduino toy innovation.

This plugin has been developed alongside the OSR3 and OSR2 homebuild multi-axis stroker robots. These are machines that can take a fleshlight or similar and, hands free, move it in ways that no...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Tempest,

Have you thought of building something along the below lines of using a 6 degree of freedom servo armature, that you could hang upside down from platform or maybe some motion along a rod - then add the bottom torso of a sex doll with fleshlight insert and get something similarly fun to your devices? I'd like to work on something like that if interested as well as following your fun sexservo / 3d printer work.

amazon 6dof armature $136

Cheers,
thx1138

Last edited:
Believe it or not I get asked the question about animatronic sex dolls a lot.

I generally give the same answer, which is that it's not on my personal radar right now, but I am more than happy to offer advice to anybody who wants to have a go at it.

The code that I have written and shared is also potentially a useful starting point for anybody who wants to do that. This plugin already offers a 6-DoF output, that could definitely be used to control the hips of an animatronic doll's hips on the end of a robot arm.

If you want to see it, have a go! It's a long wait for someone else to build it for you.

hi maybe you can tell me how vam can import the script created with JoyFun Scripter

hi maybe you can tell me how vam can import the script created with JoyFun Scripter
At the moment I don't know of a plugin that can do that, although strangely enough you aren't the only person who has asked for that function!

How do we make this work on Linux? On Linux we use ttyS ports instead of com ports.

How do we make this work on Linux? On Linux we use ttyS ports instead of com ports.
The list of serial ports should be populated from the list of available ports, though the code I used may only work for windows. I've no experience with Linux I'm afraid, so I can't really help you there. The serial interface stuff is fairly self contained in my code though, so it should be easy enough to create a linux-compatible version.

The list of serial ports should be populated from the list of available ports, though the code I used may only work for windows. I've no experience with Linux I'm afraid, so I can't really help you there. The serial interface stuff is fairly self contained in my code though, so it should be easy enough to create a linux-compatible version.
Thank you for replying you can establish a connection serial connection if you map COM1 from the Windows Kernel running on wine/steam proton to ttyS0 on the linux host which is the Linux version of COM1 it is not as easy as it sounds since you will need to enter several commands in terminal and edit one file if you want to make it permanent but I figured out how to do it. It would take some time to create a manual on how to do it but if enough people are interested to make it work on Linux I can write a manual. I do not have a device that your plugin uses so I cannot test if it will work but your plugin at least says it is connected to COM1 and I assume it is in receiving mode only.

I am learning C Sharp since yesterday but I know other programming languages so I will learn fast.

I am working on learning and making and figuring out to make a very simple basic script in which you can establish a connection through serial port to an Arduino or Raspberry PI with VAM and receive communication both ways. I want then expand from there and start to add features within VAM in which you can link physical circuits and smart devices to VAM and adding even more power to VAM than just sexual stuff.. Imagine having physical buttons for example that you can press to turn on lights within VAM environments or when a light goes on or off in VAM it will do the same in your room.

Do you know for example in VAM how do you address the cube object with C Sharp? Or how do you figure out how to address an object in VAM?

With an Arduino and Unity you would use this code I assume it is similar to VAM?: If I can start moving cubes in VAM I can figure out how to do move other things lol

C#:
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using UnityEngine;
using System.IO.Ports;

public class cubeMovement : MonoBehaviour {
    public GameObject Cube;

//Recieving data from the arduino:
    SerialPort sp = new SerialPort("COM1", 115200);

public int distInt;
    public float distance;
    public float previousPos = 0;