Question Switching Beautiful Creations.

MrBIGG206

Reactions
I've become pretty good at both creating some pretty good looking characters and setting up what I consider knockout bodies but I spend so much time adjusting every little thing on them that sometimes I forget what I used or adjusted exactly to create it.There are so many different things to tinker with(not to mention many different versions of the same parts).Is there a way to save certain parts or areas of the bodies (like a load out of sorts) to use for a future character or maybe swith heads or bodies (same result I guess anyway).I know how to switch entire people and use the atoms menu etc. I just know exactly what I like as far as my favorite shapes and so on and I would love to have a template (or 5 ) to make things easier and less time consuming.

You can use MorphDelux's "MorphMixer" or "BodySwap", too. With this you can for instance set the head morphs to zero, and copy the morphs from an other figure to the first one. Or you can save the head morphs with zeroed body morphs and use this as template, and so on. There is a function to choose some body areas and the different morph folders, so you can roughly choose which area you want to keep.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom