Swamp Dynamic Environment

Scenes Swamp Dynamic Environment

TheOriginalBatatis

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
TheOriginalBatatis submitted a new resource:

Swamp Dynamic Environment - Contain (Scene+Asset)

Swamp Environment

This is a custom created scene to feature one of my characters, felt like sharing it as so much efforts have gone into making it and probably could view nice creations using it by the VaM Community.

Enjoy ✌

Inside - Swamp (NoLight+BakedLight) + Thunder Audio + Built Scene.

Read more about this resource...

This scene's dependencies are obtainable from VaM Hub through "Dependencies section" in the post up which shows clearly "3" items, you should ignore NoStage Hair as this is a dependency that hazmhox attached for some reason in his Spacedust 101 Var, also it comes built in now in VaM.
I'm not sure why you need the PostMagic/Spacedust101 in Script/Asset folder also. The dependencies are using the .Var version. Anyhow, you could always open your Package Manager and Scan for Missing Packages, it will locate any if missing and will prompt you a neat button to click "Download All" that will probably fix your problem in this scene and many others.

I'll check why spacedust does this reference and fix it as soon as I'm cool with all the things I have to deal with these next weeks ;)

EDIT : Ho I think it is because of the "demos" inside. The reference to these hairs is based on NoStage hairs that are bundled with VAM, so no worries, it is normal : )

For some reason when I load this scene, I see double. It's showing it twice, once on the left half of my view and once on the right half and it's super disorienting. I don't have that issue with any other scenes though.

For some reason when I load this scene, I see double. It's showing it twice, once on the left half of my view and once on the right half and it's super disorienting. I don't have that issue with any other scenes though.

I assume this is a VR related issue. This scene has Post-Magic, to use it in VR you need to disable the Anti-Aliasing Feature under "AutoFocusPoint" atom. This will fix your problem.

Very evocative. I like it a lot. Any plans to release more scenes paid or free? I'm always looking for quality environments.

Very evocative. I like it a lot. Any plans to release more scenes paid or free? I'm always looking for quality environments.
No specific plans to make something like this as it does take time and effort. Usually environments like this are a sub product of a theme I'm making for any release depending on my capacity and drive to complete a certain theme. some releases get their full environment or just a simple slice of it. There are some like this in my discord that I never uploaded to the hub too.

No specific plans to make something like this as it does take time and effort. Usually environments like this are a sub product of a theme I'm making for any release depending on my capacity and drive to complete a certain theme. some releases get their full environment or just a simple slice of it. There are some like this in my discord that I never uploaded to the hub too.
Thank you for the response, I will check it out.

Back
Top Bottom