Question Some .vars aren't listed inside the game

Singaia

Reactions
Hello there,

So, this might end being something very silly, but recently it appears that some .vars won't be listed inside the game for me. First it happened with Macgruber's Life plugin. I tried to open it as a Person Plugin, but under the "Filtered" view it wouldn't appear in the folder I put it in (which was pretty easy to find). Even stranger is that the mod was on the list of installed plugins. I ended up extracting the .var inside my Custom/ folder and opening the .cslist file there to make it work. Now apparently n00rp's lighting rigs are not appearing when searching for subscenes, and I already used this .var before...

Did this happen to anyone else? Any tips?

Thanks!

Keep in mind VaM only shows the latest version of a VAR. Lets say you have Life 13 and 14, and you move 13 to a specific folder. When you go to that folder where you moved 13 you won't see it because 14 (that's somewhere else) exists and 13 is hidden. Maybe that's the issue you face?

Upvote 0
Keep in mind VaM only shows the latest version of a VAR. Lets say you have Life 13 and 14, and you move 13 to a specific folder. When you go to that folder where you moved 13 you won't see it because 14 (that's somewhere else) exists and 13 is hidden. Maybe that's the issue you face?

Ahh, it wasn't exactly that but it helped me to find the problem. There was actually a duplicate of the .var (same version, though) in another folder. I deleted it and the .var of the correct folder appeared again. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom