Question What's the role exactly of the 'Record' feature inside VaM?

Waslikethem

Reactions
Is it recording the animation and you can 'Cut/Copy' and 'Paste' it to another #Person?
Or it's just a video thing?

It's for recording animation, for characters and other things. So you could possess a character head, hands and if you have additonal trackers also feet or other body parts and record that.

There is some documentation here (note there are also subpages in that wiki)

Besides the VaM build-in system there is also the Timeline plugin (by AcidBubbles), which is better because it can also animate things like morphs and is generally just a lot better.

Upvote 0
It's for recording animation, for characters and other things. So you could possess a character head, hands and if you have additonal trackers also feet or other body parts and record that.

There is some documentation here (note there are also subpages in that wiki)

Besides the VaM build-in system there is also the Timeline plugin (by AcidBubbles), which is better because it can also animate things like morphs and is generally just a lot better.
I want to say that i wasted half a day trying to learn the TimeLine Plugin...All was faild, at start i was excited, i manage to create some sex poses with it, but each time i stopped the TimeLine Plugin to activate another presete it just destroys all my animations and poses, i will try learn it again in a fresh day.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom