Sky Cow Girl

Scenes Sky Cow Girl

I tried unparentIng the subscene while preparing the scene and it broke all the commands, so I left it in. Does the scene work?
It seems to but I have nothing to compare against.
If anything her alignment is pretty bad given that it's intended for the SR6. Her hip control moves so low that her vagina ends up inside the male's body. It speaks volumes that you had to set the target offset to -8. His penis pops into her anus all the time, too.

It seems to but I have nothing to compare against.
If anything her alignment is pretty bad given that it's intended for the SR6. Her hip control moves so low that her vagina ends up inside the male's body. It speaks volumes that you had to set the target offset to -8. His penis pops into her anus all the time, too.
OK sounds like you haven’t got high quality physics turned on. If the alignment is off, just use the start again command. If it is working at all, then it is working because I just want to make sure that the commands get a response. Just keep using the start again command or quit VAM and start it again. I’M CONFIDENT THAT THE ALIGNMENT IS GOOD.

You're right, HQ physics is usually off but it helped with this scene. I thought I tried it before blaming the scene but I guess I wasn't thorough.
Did you try the current version of ToySerialController? There's a new config option "penis base offset" that might help to dial things in further.

You're right, HQ physics is usually off but it helped with this scene. I thought I tried it before blaming the scene but I guess I wasn't thorough.
Did you try the current version of ToySerialController? There's a new config option "penis base offset" that might help to dial things in further.
Glad it’s working. I do use the the new TSC, and I actually requested that feature for this scene. It helps to convey the difference between her deepest strokes and normal full length strokes. What I have found is really important to make TSC feel good is to calibrate the output limits to your anatomy. What I do is I usually set the top limit output to 97% and the bottom limit output to 3% and I keep any adjustments symmetrical like that. have you tried my presets for TSC?

Glad it’s working. I do use the the new TSC, and I actually requested that feature for this scene. It helps to convey the difference between her deepest strokes and normal full length strokes. What I have found is really important to make TSC feel good is to calibrate the output limits to your anatomy. What I do is I usually set the top limit output to 97% and the bottom limit output to 3% and I keep any adjustments symmetrical like that. have you tried my presets for TSC?
You're still on v17 in this scene.
I kept your target offset settings but everything else is my own custom preset, of course.

Did you try the new asset and futa/male motion sources?
I did not. I usually don’t like scenes where the guy is moving because it breaks immersion for me while I’m sitting still in VR in the male character’s POV or possessing him. Does asset motion drive toys like dildos?
What I want is full body motion tracking so I can drive to male model with my own movements.

Does asset motion drive toys like dildos?
Yes and I added support for flesh light assets, too. The whole male support is basically there because I wanted to have filler strokes when the male masturbates during position changes or teasing.

StyleMavin updated Sky Cow Girl with a new update entry:

Lewd speech, improved moves, better expressions, fixed a few dependencies.

This update adds lewd speech that is driven by her arousal level. Her moves are also better. I fixed some issues with her expressions that made her look strange when she came. Now she looks great. Let her ride you and edge you a few times, and then finally let her take you over the edge while she tells you how good it feels.
Even though the asset bundel that contains the lewd speech is inside the var, it still throws an error on building that says the assetbundle is not in directory. I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice scene! I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but in this latest version, the "wireframe" graphics that show the movements are visible. In your previous version they were not. I'm not sure how to toggle those on/off.
Also, is there a way you intended for players to possess the model? Personally, I added a "possess" voice command that activates embody. Might be useful?

Lastly, I'm not sure of the voice lines are working or not. It seems that in this version the arousal level builds much slower, if at all.

Last edited:
Nice scene! I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but in this latest version, the "wireframe" graphics that show the movements are visible. In your previous version they were not. I'm not sure how to toggle those on/off.
Also, is there a way you intended for players to possess the model? Personally, I added a "possess" voice command that activates embody. Might be useful?

Lastly, I'm not sure of the voice lines are working or not. It seems that in this version the arousal level builds much slower, if at all.
Oh, the wire frame you’re seeing around the genitals is probably the debug mode of toy serial controller which is contained within the scene plug-ins tab. Sorry I left that on. I was checking to make sure the movement was as I intended. To turn it off, simply go into the scene plug-ins, and inside ToySerialController under the debug tab uncheck the debug mode.
If you want to, you can possess the male model. I have had problems in the past when I did that which made the alignment go all weird but give it a try and let me know if it’s fine.
As for the female arousal I did try to set this up so that it takes a little while for her to reach orgasm on her own, but feel free to tell her to go faster or to drain your balls and you both will reach climax faster. If it seems like it’s just never happening then you can look inside the female model under the first plug-in set for read my lips and see if the arousal value is stuck. Let me know if that happens, but I would recommend to simply restarting VAM, and re-launching the scene. Also try changing to a different model because I have seen that sometimes reset the arousal profile for the female

Any chance of a future update where the voice actions are binded to buttons?

Oh, the wire frame you’re seeing around the genitals is probably the debug mode of toy serial controller which is contained within the scene plug-ins tab. Sorry I left that on. I was checking to make sure the movement was as I intended. To turn it off, simply go into the scene plug-ins, and inside ToySerialController under the debug tab uncheck the debug mode.
If you want to, you can possess the male model. I have had problems in the past when I did that which made the alignment go all weird but give it a try and let me know if it’s fine.
As for the female arousal I did try to set this up so that it takes a little while for her to reach orgasm on her own, but feel free to tell her to go faster or to drain your balls and you both will reach climax faster. If it seems like it’s just never happening then you can look inside the female model under the first plug-in set for read my lips and see if the arousal value is stuck. Let me know if that happens, but I would recommend to simply restarting VAM, and re-launching the scene. Also try changing to a different model because I have seen that sometimes reset the arousal profile for the female
Found it, thanks!
I tested with Embody, no problems.
I tested the arousal in the readmylips plugin, and it did seem to get stuck around 0.20 until the speeds were increased quite a bit. To fix this, I increased the setting on the right side of the stimulation page....I forget what it was called....decay? regression? I tweaked it up just a little to 0.07 I think. That made things move well enough even on low speeds.

I still don't hear any voice lines. I am not sure how they are triggered or when they're supposed to trigger...happy to help troubleshoot if you give me some hints on what you did.

StyleMavin updated Sky Cow Girl with a new update entry:

UI buttons added, expanded Lewd speech, smoother motion

I added buttons so the scene can be enjoyed without voice control, but voice control is still active. I also expanded the lewd speech library so she has more to say. I can keep adding to it in the future. I also have changed the way the penis position is held so that is it dynamically linked to the female's pussy stroke speed. This should make the movement with an SR6 smoother. Because the dynamic positioning let's the cock move more, especially during slower strokes, the pitching movement...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom