• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Sky Cow Girl

Scenes Sky Cow Girl 8

StyleMavin

Reactions
Patreon
StyleMavin
StyleMavin submitted a new resource:

Sky Cow Girl - SR6 optimized Cowgirl scene with Voice Control

Sometimes, you have sex on a platform floating in the sky. This is one of those times. Laura wants to be on top cause she wants to see if she can see her house. You want to be on the bottom because you also like the view you get, and Laura is a great fuck.

Laura’s gyrations are created by Auto Thruster by...

Read more about this resource...

You know, there's something inherently amusing about the title of "Sky Cow Girl" that has nothing to do with sex.

BEHOLD THE SKY COW GIRL!

StyleMavin updated Sky Cow Girl with a new update entry:

Smoother transitions, tip tease mode, start again reset, and a big mirror to watch the action

I made the transitions smoother between her moves, and I added a "tip" mode that is really hot. I also added a voice command, "I love you" which will set her speed to a medium speed. I put a mirror behind her so that you can get a great view of the action, too.
If you touch her right nipple, you'll limit her moves to very small strokes that are mostly gyrations. These were intended for the "tip" mode but I think there's a bug with Voice Control or State Machine that prevents the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is anyone else having problems with this scene? One user sent me a video that showed the girl rising up pretty high on the up stroke so the guy pops out, and pitching way forward sometimes as if all the movements were amplified. The guy should never pop out. I worked this scene out so that doesn't happen and she will just ride you forever. When I play this scene, I have a great experience and I want everybody else to have the same.

I'm working on an update that has a much improved tip tease mode, and brings back the Go Slow command to instantly get her to go really slow when you need it. Stay turned.

Love your scenes! I do wish the stroke length was a bit larger, she seems to mostly do side and pitch movements for me. I basically never see more than the base of the penis being exposed, I'd say she's only moving about 1/4 of the total length. Maybe I messed something up though. I have been having no luck getting tempests tcode controller 3.3 plugin working. The toyserialcontroller17 does work, but I find getting the ranges dialed in that are more difficult than with tempests.

Love your scenes! I do wish the stroke length was a bit larger, she seems to mostly do side and pitch movements for me. I basically never see more than the base of the penis being exposed, I'd say she's only moving about 1/4 of the total length. Maybe I messed something up though. I have been having no luck getting tempests tcode controller 3.3 plugin working. The toyserialcontroller17 does work, but I find getting the ranges dialed in that are more difficult than with tempests.
I'm stoked that you like my scenes! I've tried to focus on making scenes that are functional experiences and not frustrating tease fests where nothing quite feels great when driving a stroker. It sounds like something in your scene is not quite adjusted correctly since you say you are not seeing more than 1/4 of the cock emerge. You should be able to get her to do full strokes and also tease the tip. I'm also not sure what you mean by side movements; she should move up and down the cock with some pitching, twerking moves, tease the tip when asked, and do some deep grinding moves. I'm wondering about this side move because the other day I opened the scene to work on it and it was screwed up so that when I told her to "ride me" she started twisting up and to the left. I have no idea what that's about, but I think I need to start with a clean install, so you should give that a try, too.
A few things to check would be
  1. make sure that Animation Poser is installed on the Thrust Parent atom since that plugin controls the random position changes of the Thrust Parent, and the Thrust Parent controls the origin point and direction of the thrusting. If AP is not playing the animation, then the Thrust Parent will just stay in one place and that will limit all the other thrust movements. You can go into the plugin and toggle on and off the Play/Pause button to see if that gets it going. \
  2. Make sure State Machine is installed and active on the girl since it contains all the moves that AutoThruster does.
  3. Make sure AutoThruster is controlling the girl's pelvis control.
  4. Try the setting file I made for ToySerial Controller on my Patreon. I spent hours figuring out how to get it to make the SR6 reproduce the sweet moves in my scenes. https://www.patreon.com/posts/toyse...paign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Let me know how it goes.

I'm stoked that you like my scenes! I've tried to focus on making scenes that are functional experiences and not frustrating tease fests where nothing quite feels great when driving a stroker. It sounds like something in your scene is not quite adjusted correctly since you say you are not seeing more than 1/4 of the cock emerge. You should be able to get her to do full strokes and also tease the tip. I'm also not sure what you mean by side movements; she should move up and down the cock with some pitching, twerking moves, tease the tip when asked, and do some deep grinding moves. I'm wondering about this side move because the other day I opened the scene to work on it and it was screwed up so that when I told her to "ride me" she started twisting up and to the left. I have no idea what that's about, but I think I need to start with a clean install, so you should give that a try, too.
A few things to check would be
  1. make sure that Animation Poser is installed on the Thrust Parent atom since that plugin controls the random position changes of the Thrust Parent, and the Thrust Parent controls the origin point and direction of the thrusting. If AP is not playing the animation, then the Thrust Parent will just stay in one place and that will limit all the other thrust movements. You can go into the plugin and toggle on and off the Play/Pause button to see if that gets it going. \
  2. Make sure State Machine is installed and active on the girl since it contains all the moves that AutoThruster does.
  3. Make sure AutoThruster is controlling the girl's pelvis control.
  4. Try the setting file I made for ToySerial Controller on my Patreon. I spent hours figuring out how to get it to make the SR6 reproduce the sweet moves in my scenes. https://www.patreon.com/posts/toyse...paign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Let me know how it goes.
@Lifson I have been working on this scene and I think I figured out that the AnimationPoser that controls the position of the Thrust Parent atom is missing the main animation, and instead has another animation I was developing for a squatting pose. AP seems to be buggy that way since I never deleted the main animation but I've had other scenes with similar issues. I went abck to an earlier version of the scene and recovered the animaiton. I still notice some jerky transitions which I am fixing, but I tested it out last night and I can confirm, it's pretty great.

@Lifson I have been working on this scene and I think I figured out that the AnimationPoser that controls the position of the Thrust Parent atom is missing the main animation, and instead has another animation I was developing for a squatting pose. AP seems to be buggy that way since I never deleted the main animation but I've had other scenes with similar issues. I went abck to an earlier version of the scene and recovered the animaiton. I still notice some jerky transitions which I am fixing, but I tested it out last night and I can confirm, it's pretty great.
I'm looking forward to the update! Thanks for the hard work man!

Improved internal control system, Keep fucking voice command, better start again reset

I have completely reworked the internal control system to make it easier to update as well as improving the smoothness of the motion. I added a new voice command, "keep fucking" to use when you have invoked the "tip" mode and you want her to get back to riding you. The "tip"mode is way better, btw. The reset mode, "start again" is much improved by using delays to offset the animations and pose re-loading. I have tested this with about 20 different models and not had any alignment issues. The...

Improved movement, longer ranomization intervals, new ToySerialControler setting, tweaked E-Motion

I felt like the strokes were staying too deep a lot so I changed some parameters and corrected a few errors I found. I also made the randomization intervals a little longer so she tends to keep doing moves longer before changing, and some of the transitions are slower between variations.
I downgraded the TittyMagic version to 70 which is available on the hub, and I took out BootyMagic, too. I left a place holder plugin where you can put BootyMagic if you want to, or just get Natralis to...

To make your awesome scenes more accessible to those who don't want to use a microphone, consider a simple panel that lets you push a button equivalent to those voice commands. Thanks for your work!

Hey, love that you're updating this scene. I do have some issues that make it difficult to use. I don't want to seem unappreciative of the fact you're sharing this for free, but I like your scenes and wanted to give some feedback. I find that the breast physics out of the box are broken. I forget the name, but the plugin you're using for the random torso and chest movements seems to bug out a lot, and also breaks tittymagic for me, likely because I believe its using morphs, not poses for its animations. This happens with the stock model having made zero changes to the scene or even starting it. Also the starting position of the female might be a bit better if not so close to the male, maybe a little higher up. I had 3 of 5 models result in immediate physics explosions when swapping in. This is usually caused when the resting position is colliding or close to colliding, and the new models shape loads in and collides. Locking the males body from the stomach down so it can't move can in my experience help also. One it helps not break the position when using embody, and two, it helps limit explosions because the locked down parts become less of a springboard of wiggly physics for the female bounce off of. Most the scenes that I have the best results with start with the female just on the tip, and having a way to easily get back to that resting position is very helpful.

Hey, love that you're updating this scene. I do have some issues that make it difficult to use. I don't want to seem unappreciative of the fact you're sharing this for free, but I like your scenes and wanted to give some feedback. I find that the breast physics out of the box are broken. I forget the name, but the plugin you're using for the random torso and chest movements seems to bug out a lot, and also breaks tittymagic for me, likely because I believe its using morphs, not poses for its animations. This happens with the stock model having made zero changes to the scene or even starting it. Also the starting position of the female might be a bit better if not so close to the male, maybe a little higher up. I had 3 of 5 models result in immediate physics explosions when swapping in. This is usually caused when the resting position is colliding or close to colliding, and the new models shape loads in and collides. Locking the males body from the stomach down so it can't move can in my experience help also. One it helps not break the position when using embody, and two, it helps limit explosions because the locked down parts become less of a springboard of wiggly physics for the female bounce off of. Most the scenes that I have the best results with start with the female just on the tip, and having a way to easily get back to that resting position is very helpful.
Hey Lifson, thanks for the praise and feedback! I'm glad you like this scene. I have spend quit a bit of time working on it, and it went through a period of being so frustrating that I almost gave up on it. I tested this scene with at least twenty models and never had a physics explosion, so I don't know what's up with that. Check that the male and female poses are in fact being loaded, because I worked those out very carefully to work every time. The "start again" command should get everything working again if the scene does not load correctly. You should see the female move into her starting position, then both models will jerk when their poses load, then the girl should rise up to just past the tip, and settle back down to balls deep. Sometimes it takes a few tries, I don't know why, but for me it works the first time about 90% of the time, and 98% of the time with two tries.

I'm not using morphs to control the chest position, I am using an empty atom that moves to different positions while the chest control position is physics linked to it, but with randomized smooth changes to the postion spring. Animation Poser 3.11 controls the atom movements. I have seen one jerky movement right after loading the scene which I can't find the cuase for, but it doesn't recur for me.

I've got the male locked down as you described and I don't have any issues with his position when using embody. I actully wish I could move him more, but the alignment and genital physics are very fickle.

I built this scene using TittyMagic 79, but then swapped it out for TittyMagic 70 when I realized that was the highest version availbale on the hub. I think you have to do some manual calibration of the breast physics in that lower version, so try that, or get TM 79 and it automatically calibrates. Natralis is the newest combined version of TittyMagic and BootyMagic, so I bet that would be tits! Heh heh.

Let me know how it works for you and I'll keep making it better.

To make your awesome scenes more accessible to those who don't want to use a microphone, consider a simple panel that lets you push a button equivalent to those voice commands. Thanks for your work!
That is in the works. The total re-design of the control system was so that I could centralize the the trigger controls and then have both buttons and voice commands to call the triggers. Thanks!

Her passoin drives the action

This is a big update built around CheesyFX's FillMeUp, ReadMyLips, and TouchMe. The girl now has a stimulation value that responds to being fucked, touched, or slapped, and that stim value drives the intensity of her fucking. When she cums, you'll feel it because she will use your dick to get off hard. I added two voice commands, "harder" and "softer" which have a small influence in how intensly she fucks you, but you're still at her mercy. You can still tell her you're close and she'll stop...

It's not on the hub, though. I didn't see any controls, either. (just a black square)
Oh, the square behind her is the mirror, so you may have reflections off. There are no visible controls though. It’s all voice control. Just say “ride me” to get her started. The rest of the commands are on the hub post.

Oh, the square behind her is the mirror, so you may have reflections off. There are no visible controls though. It’s all voice control. Just say “ride me” to get her started. The rest of the commands are on the hub post.
Ah yes, reflections are off. I just assumed it was a background for some missing UI.
Even if the scene works without that dependency you might want to remove it so your scene isn't filtered out if people browse the hub with the default "Hub and dependencies" filter.

Ah yes, reflections are off. I just assumed it was a background for some missing UI.
Even if the scene works without that dependency you might want to remove it so your scene isn't filtered out if people browse the hub with the default "Hub and dependencies" filter.
I don’t know how to filter out the dependency for a sub scene I created which is contained in the var. I don’t understand why it is flagged as a dependency when I can see it inside the var.

I don’t know how to filter out the dependency for a sub scene I created which is contained in the var. I don’t understand why it is flagged as a dependency when I can see it inside the var.
After taking a look at the scene file, here's what I found.

Code:
      {
         "id" : "AutoThrust_Control",
         "on" : "true",
         "type" : "SubScene",
         "storables" : [
            {
               "id" : "SubScene",
               "drawContainedAtomsLines" : "true",
               "storePath" : "StyleMavin.AutoThrust_BJ_Control_01.latest:/Custom/SubScene/StyleMavin/AutoThrust_Control/AutoThrust_BJ_Control_01.json"
            },
         ]
      }

This is the only reference to the missing var. I don't know how to prevent the subscene to store its origin. If you can't find solution a work around would be to unparent everything from the subscene and remove it.

After taking a look at the scene file, here's what I found.

Code:
      {
         "id" : "AutoThrust_Control",
         "on" : "true",
         "type" : "SubScene",
         "storables" : [
            {
               "id" : "SubScene",
               "drawContainedAtomsLines" : "true",
               "storePath" : "StyleMavin.AutoThrust_BJ_Control_01.latest:/Custom/SubScene/StyleMavin/AutoThrust_Control/AutoThrust_BJ_Control_01.json"
            },
         ]
      }

This is the only reference to the missing var. I don't know how to prevent the subscene to store its origin. If you can't find solution a work around would be to unparent everything from the subscene and remove it.
I tried unparentIng the subscene while preparing the scene and it broke all the commands, so I left it in. Does the scene work?

Back
Top Bottom