Silver Expression Tool

Plugins Silver Expression Tool

Great plugin!

Would love a way to test the morphs inside the UI. I edited MorphMerger to do something like this. Select a morph from the dropdown, then dynamically add or assign to a slider.

ClockwiseSilver updated Silver Expression Tool with a new update entry:

Performance Improvements and Saved Settings

I've made some updates to try and improve performance. There is a performance cost when adjust morphs and ExpressionTool previously updated morphs every frame. I've updated it to allow setting the expression update framerate independently of VaM's framerate (it won't be able to update faster than VaM is actually running, of course). You can now set the update framerate between 1 and 120 (the default is 60). Higher values will be smoother at the cost of performance. Going as low as 30 can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to use this tool using (button) triggers? So a trigger to do a smile for instance? Or a trigger to look angry? (with "randomly" generated smile/angry faces?)

Hi, @ClockwiseSilver. Now as you are more familiar with save/load possibilities (as you stated in Log) maybe you can have some time to go back to MultiVamiefier and add save/load preset to that cool plugin :D ? pretty please :)

I love this plugin but I would like to have control over which morphs appear in the drop-down list. Is there a way to add to or change these?

Hey ClockwiseSilver... your Plugin is Essential for all my scenes. Unfortunately since i've updated it with the new version 7, all my scenes are broken =(. In plugins tab its now called "ExpressionToolsPlus" before it was just "ExpressionTools" it didn't load my saves and are all at default settings. For some scenes i use it multiple times. For example "Slow" "Mid" "Fast". I've named them so. But even the names are gone =( now its hours of work to repair the scenes. Is there a way to make VaM think its the older version ?

I love this plugin but I would like to have control over which morphs appear in the drop-down list. Is there a way to add to or change these?
After studying cs files i figured it out.
U need to set correct group and region in Yours vmi expressions morphs files, It MUST contain string 'Exp', to be super safe U can just put full 'expression' word. It can be anything, like 'trety_expression' etc.

"group" : "***Expressions***",
"region" : "***Expressions***",

Also, once U already need to edit these, U can also make sure morphs are saved as 'pose \ expression' morphs. Not sure if it's necessary, I couldn't find a string searching for it in scripts itself.

"isPoseControl" : "true",

i cant add other morphs...... morph like phomene....... it is possible to do it?

and i must to add Eyes Closed but there isnt!

Have people shared their presets anywhere? I'd love to see what others have come up with. I'm a bit overwhelmed trying to make presets with hundreds of morphs to sort through

can you make it so 'add active' adds active poses instead of active morphs. Isn't it better to keep morphs and poses separate? This way you can always reset pose to 0 and keep original look

There doesn't seem to be a way to trigger a preset. I want to be able to create a series of expressions that are triggered by the Intensity states in VAM Moan. For example: I've created a preset to express light sexual pleasure for the beginning of the session which in VAMMoan would be Intensity 0 or 1. But when the Intensity reaches 2 or even 3, I want the expressions to reflect a deeper sexual intensity, so I created a preset using other morphs. But I can't recall that preset with a trigger. I've created a workaround using multiple installations of the Tool, each set for a different preset and activated by trigger, but having 3 or 4 copies of the same preset on a model is redundant. In the next version can you make it so that presets can be called by triggers?

Thank you very much for this tool, @ClockwiseSilver !
I have one question: Is it possible to trigger loading of a preset, e. g. via timeline? I did not find an entry for this.

Back
Top Bottom