Silver AutoBody

Plugins Silver AutoBody

ClockwiseSilver

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ClockwiseSilver submitted a new resource:

Silver AutoBody - A Big Procedural Motion Toolbox

Silver AutoBody is a big toolbox full of procedural movement possibilities. There are three different types of motion which can be independently configured for different parts of a character's body. Unlike many of my past plugins, this is not made with any specific action or animation in mind. Load it up and just start experimenting to see what you can come up with!

Load this onto a character and use the Type button to cycle through available motions. I've worked on the UI quite a bit...

Read more about this resource...

This is a *fantastic* plugin, very usable and versatile when you learn how the settings work. Has the potential to add loads of value and replayability to scenes, and I have already used it effectively in a few. Thanks for making it!

Each time when I save a scene, restart (or do a hard reset) and open this scene, the saved motions and settings are not automatically loaded. Instead, I have to manually load them myself. Also sometimes I have to deactivate and reactivate it for this plugin to work.

Is it just me or a possible bug of this plugin? (I saw the build-in cycleforce can always load automatically...)

That being said, I really like this plugin, which saves my a lot of time in dynamical animation creation!

Each time when I save a scene, restart (or do a hard reset) and open this scene, the saved motions and settings are not automatically loaded. Instead, I have to manually load them myself. Also sometimes I have to deactivate and reactivate it for this plugin to work.

Is it just me or a possible bug of this plugin? (I saw the build-in cycleforce can always load automatically...)

That being said, I really like this plugin, which saves my a lot of time in dynamical animation creation!

Hey haroldwithlove! It is probably a bug :p This had been happening a lot and I made some changes that seemed to help, but I still haven't quite figured out what's causing it. But I'm still at it! Thank you for the feedback!

Your plugins are basically perfect for my uses, Silver, but are there any presets floating around? Like subtle 'realism' idle movements. I've spent many hours playing with this and the circler plugins but have yet to manage to create something I'm happy with. And that's a limitation of me and my Vam use not the plugins. A preset pack on Patreon or similar would be perfect for my uses!

I love this plugin Silver, thank you so much. Only one great addition would be to fix, if possible, the loading phase. When reopening a scene, everything is disabled (but presets are still in place). That would be amazing!

yes, it's a nice plugin, but the fact you have to manually reload (sometimes 2-3 times till it accepts) wrecks the immersion and... is a game breaker. We can't even trigger a "Load preset".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom