• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Silver Kiss

Plugins Silver Kiss 1

ClockwiseSilver

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hey. Great plugin. I love the motion and animation. I have one question and one suggestion. I noticed the tongue morphs don't reset when the trigger is deactivated. Can that be tweaked so that when you're not "kissing" her mouth/tongue go back to normal? And a suggestion...It would be great to have a trigger when the kiss engages and then one when it disengages. This way we can trigger various things, like turning off some other animations, or plugins, etc, and then reactivating them.

I've been having a total blast playing around with this! From Bj's to sucking or licking boobs to 2 chicks making out! Great stuff... hard to master it but once ya get the hang of it, its show time!

Great plugin, thx a lot!
The only problem that I experience is if more than 2 person atoms are involved. There is an option to select the atom, but it has no effect. The same atom is targeted each time.

Do you think, this is something that can be fixed?

EDIT: Ok, I just realized that the kiss atom update is triggered once the kiss target is changed. This solves the issue for me!

Last edited:
I'm trying to build a scene where a Timeline animation triggers Silver Kiss to start - the problem is that for as long as the Timeline animation is playing, Kiss head movements are broken (they start again the moment the animation stops). Seems like they're competing to control head translation. Any ideas? Would really love to be able to combine these two plugins!! 🥰

You can reduce the weight of the Timeline animation, but depending on the animation it might break the animation if you reduce the weight too much.
If the animation does not need to continue during the kissing you could pause the animation, start kissing and then resume once you stop the animation. You could do the stop&resume using the Delay brick from the @MacGruber Logicbricks package.

Hey i love that kiss plugin, but somehow if you deactivate it, like in timeline.. the tonguemorphs get stuck :( would it be possible for you to add the Resetmorphs button in the trigger list so i can just use it to reset the morphs?

Hey i love that kiss plugin, but somehow if you deactivate it, like in timeline.. the tonguemorphs get stuck :( would it be possible for you to add the Resetmorphs button in the trigger list so i can just use it to reset the morphs?
Hey Mopze! Thanks for the feedback! It's weird the morphs don't reset, but I can definitely try to add a reset action. It may be a bit before I get to it, though.

Great plugin, thx a lot!
The only problem that I experience is if more than 2 person atoms are involved. There is an option to select the atom, but it has no effect. The same atom is targeted each time.

Do you think, this is something that can be fixed?

EDIT: Ok, I just realized that the kiss atom update is triggered once the kiss target is changed. This solves the issue for me!
Hi, I'm having the exact same issue you stated. How did you fix it? I'm not following what you mean on your edit update.

Hello @ClockwiseSilver

I've been trying to get Silverkiss to work well in Metachat. If you're not familiar, it's basically a psuedo-multiplayer for VAM :)

As you can imagine, plenty of people love kissing one another by embodying their respective PERSON atoms.

Would it be possible for Silver Kiss to work on Proximity to any other person (not camera rig) by taggable options for face, genitals, hands, feet, etc.

The problem right now is that the plugin it does Camera Proximity, but if you put this on the person you are currently embodying, everyone else just sees you in perpetual kissy face, and you can't set a specific target, as they won't be spawned yet, and won't have a static name. It would be much more practical if it worked similar to Divining Rod, which can "aim" a penis towards genitals, in this case, just playing the kiss facial animation on another person proximity.

I know this request might have been out of the scope of the original design for the plugin, but it would add a lot to the immersion :)

So I am trying to add kissing sound to this plugin, I know it is possible but I can't find a tutorial about it. Any suggestions?

You may want to look at VamMoan or EmotionEngine, they have sounds for kissing when close.

You may want to look at VamMoan or EmotionEngine, they have sounds for kissing when close.
thanks for the reply VamMoose! :) I tried VamMoan al ready, but I get no sound at all with kissing sound activated. Thought it might be a conflict with Silver Kiss or something? I will give this EE a try, thank you very much!

this is buggy as hell, at times they just open their mouths and not actually kiss, adjusting the sliders doesnt even work and most of the time the atoms move in the most unnatural way as possible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom