Share your specific makeup wishes!

EasyVam

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hello there,

i love creating makeups once in a while and im currently working on a new pack (CC-BY). Do you have specific wishes for makeups, freckles or facepaints that are not represented with a free to use license on the hub? If so, share them here with me and I'll see if i can create them. If you can, share a picture along with describing it so i can re-do it as accurately as possible.

Thanks <3

Not sure if you'd consider this makeup. All of the tears clothing items simulate tears streaming down when the model is standing up. What about some tears that would look right when the model is lying down on her back? I haven't seen that.

Not sure if you'd consider this makeup. All of the tears clothing items simulate tears streaming down when the model is standing up. What about some tears that would look right when the model is lying down on her back? I haven't seen that.
Im afraid making clothing makeups with or without sim arent in my skillset. I have only learned to make Decal makeups so far. Thanks for the idea though, keep em coming if you have more! :)

Im afraid making clothing makeups with or without sim arent in my skillset. I have only learned to make Decal makeups so far. Thanks for the idea though, keep em coming if you have more! :)
We could always use more goth/heavy metal makeup. :devilish: 🤘

We could always use more goth/heavy metal makeup. :devilish: 🤘
Hell yes! Goth makeups are awesome and there are so much variations of it that id say it deserves its own makeup pack. Will do a goth pack that consists of full makeups and makeup parts that can be mixed&matched with some other clothing makeups. Thanks for the suggestion. <3

Back
Top Bottom