• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Share content to in-app hub. How?

Smokebob

Reactions
Hi everyone, probably a n00b question, but how do I make my content downloadable through the in-app hub?

I come from TK17 and the sharing process was very loose, since you could have your stuff anywhere in the internet and just link to it. You had to know the exact files to pack and because of this, users would often release stuff with unmet dependencies.

I have a good deal of experience with modding characters and clothing and I'm converting my best characters. Some original, others based on real people including a certain middle eastern actress who is supposedly hard to recreate in a decades old 3d engine. Who, I must say, translated very well into VaM.

I think here I could even find some like-minded individuals, and who knows, a couple patrons

Please help me out with this step and I'll keep you posted 😉

Just go to the resources section and click "Add resource..." in the top right.

For it to be downloadable in-game it has to be a free resource with your VAR package uploaded here, not an external link. Ideally all your dependencies are also available this way, then you get the green "hub hosted var" label, which means VaM can gather everything needed automatically.

thank you. I'm still very new to VaM and the community, been searching high and low and you gave me a straight answer! Still can't find the Discord someone mentioned

Back
Top Bottom