ShakeIt

Plugins ShakeIt

CheesyFX updated ShakeIt with a new update entry:

Breast, Cheeks, preset issue fixed, licence CC-BY-SA

• Breasts are added. It doesn't look too good, though. Only use it with softbody physics off, but even then TittyMagic does a far better job. But it can be of some use for futas. This region is disabled by default.
  • Flapping cheeks! Yay! The effect is very minor, though.
  • Hotfix: The tensed state wasn't restored on preset load.
  • Licence changed to CC-BY-SA

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well, in theory it should, unless I have messed something up. Under what circumstances do the problems occur? On scene load or if you press the load button in the UI? If it's the first, please try the button and describe what you did and what is happening.

Edit: You are right. The tensed state isn't restored propperly. I'll fix it.
It now happens at any time and then I have to change one of the values in different parts to recover. I've tried loading the scene directly and loading it in the UI, and the saved presets didn't work, only the numbers changed.By the way, thank you for actively maintaining this plugin

It now happens at any time and then I have to change one of the values in different parts to recover. I've tried loading the scene directly and loading it in the UI, and the saved presets didn't work, only the numbers changed.By the way, thank you for actively maintaining this plugin
I don't quite understand what you are doing. Please try this:
  1. Change the values.
  2. Press "Save Preset" and store it in the directory that pops up.
  3. Change the sliders again to test or reload the plugin.
  4. Press "Load preset" and select the preset from step 2. The values should now be exactly how you set them up in the first step.
Are you trying to load a scene.json as a preset? This is not supported. You can either:
  1. Save a preset from the plugin UI and load it from there at any time.
  2. Change the settings and save the entire scene from the main UI (not plugin). If you load that scene later on (again, not from the plugin UI), the values should also be restored.
Edit: Also, what do you mean by "recover" and "different parts". Please explain in detail which slider you changed (for now only one), the value you stored in the preset, and which value it gets after loading the preset.

Another edit: What do you mean by " only the numbers changed "? Do the sliders have the correct values but you don't see an effect? If so, read my explanation about the different states carefully.

Last edited:
I don't quite understand what you are doing. Please try this:
  1. Change the values.
  2. Press "Save Preset" and store it in the directory that pops up.
  3. Change the sliders again to test or reload the plugin.
  4. Press "Load preset" and select the preset from step 2. The values should now be exactly how you set them up in the first step.
Are you trying to load a scene.json as a preset? This is not supported. You can either:
  1. Save a preset from the plugin UI and load it from there at any time.
  2. Change the settings and save the entire scene from the main UI (not plugin). If you load that scene later on (again, not from the plugin UI), the values should also be restored.
Edit: Also, what do you mean by "recover" and "different parts". Please explain in detail which slider you changed (for now only one), the value you stored in the preset, and which value it gets after loading the preset.

Another edit: What do you mean by " only the numbers changed "? Do the sliders have the correct values but you don't see an effect? If so, read my explanation about the different states carefully.
I mean, when I enter a scene, modify the values of the three areas of the thigh, so that the amplitude and frequency of their shaking are different, then click the save preset of the plug-in to the pop-up window, and then load the plug-in in another new scene, in theory, it is automatically loaded previously saved user presets, because there is a prompt to automatically load user presets successfully. However, when my character does something, such as walking, the thigh wobble amplitude is the default factory preset amplitude, and the value displayed in the UI menu is the user preset value I loaded. For example, the user preset value of the upper part of the thigh I loaded is strength.x:8 strength.y:8 strength.z:6 strength.w:10. The shaking should be obvious according to the reason, but in fact, the shaking of the upper part of the thigh is not very strong. Even if the UI shows strength.x:8 strength.y:8 strength.z:6 strength.w:10, only if I change one of the items (such as strength.w) to 8 and then change it back to 10 will the jitter effect return to what it should be. For other areas, such as the middle part of the thigh, the lower part of the thigh, the upper part of the arm, etc., I need to repeatedly change one of the options in the relevant areas to any value and then change it back, so as to achieve the user preset shaking effect that I set

I mean, when I enter a scene, modify the values of the three areas of the thigh, so that the amplitude and frequency of their shaking are different, then click the save preset of the plug-in to the pop-up window, and then load the plug-in in another new scene, in theory, it is automatically loaded previously saved user presets, because there is a prompt to automatically load user presets successfully. However, when my character does something, such as walking, the thigh wobble amplitude is the default factory preset amplitude, and the value displayed in the UI menu is the user preset value I loaded. For example, the user preset value of the upper part of the thigh I loaded is strength.x:8 strength.y:8 strength.z:6 strength.w:10. The shaking should be obvious according to the reason, but in fact, the shaking of the upper part of the thigh is not very strong. Even if the UI shows strength.x:8 strength.y:8 strength.z:6 strength.w:10, only if I change one of the items (such as strength.w) to 8 and then change it back to 10 will the jitter effect return to what it should be. For other areas, such as the middle part of the thigh, the lower part of the thigh, the upper part of the arm, etc., I need to repeatedly change one of the options in the relevant areas to any value and then change it back, so as to achieve the user preset shaking effect that I set
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Now I'm able to track this down. I think I know what is causing it, so expect an update soon. :)

Thank you so much for fixing the program in time
You're welcome. And thanks again for the bug report. I'm curious why no one else mentioned it, since it probably was faulty right from the start.

Could you please go more in detail? What did you do exactly?
Save the configuration after changing settings, reload it , it is not working,still the factory setting

Because the shaking was too scary, I turned off the functions of my face, arms, and calves ,every time

Save the configuration after changing settings, reload it , it is not working,still the factory setting
Thanks, I forgot to store the enabled state of the regions. The sliders should work though. New version coming.

Edit: But if the shaking is too much for you in a certain region, you don't have to disable it altogether. Try to reduce the strength or increase the minAccel values.

Last edited:
Thanks, I forgot to store the enabled state of the regions. The sliders should work though. New version coming.

Edit: But if the shaking is too much for you in a certain region, you don't have to disable it altogether. Try to reduce the strength or increase the minAccel values.
Thanks a lot ,it is a great job,I like it very much。

New module: FlexIt

• New module "FlexIt": Simulates muscle flexion based on rotational acceleration. It also takes into account if the bodypart has to be hold against gravity, leading to a static flexion of the muscle.
    For now, it only affects the thighs while bending or straightening the knees. More regions will follow.
  • ShakeIt: The thighs are now split by default with slightly different frequencies and strengths on the subregions to enhance realism.

Hello, when I saw the updated "flexIt" module, I excitedly tested it and found that it could only affect the left leg knee. The right leg knee triggered every movement and then returned to its original shape. For example, when I switched from a standing position to a bent knee position, "KneeBindLeft" and "KneeStraightenLeft" would change smoothly with the angle, while "KneeBindRight" and "KneeStraightenRight" would tremble, Is this related to my 'shake it' module settings?

Hello, when I saw the updated "flexIt" module, I excitedly tested it and found that it could only affect the left leg knee. The right leg knee triggered every movement and then returned to its original shape. For example, when I switched from a standing position to a bent knee position, "KneeBindLeft" and "KneeStraightenLeft" would change smoothly with the angle, while "KneeBindRight" and "KneeStraightenRight" would tremble, Is this related to my 'shake it' module settings?
Thanks. Yeah, I forgot the pose-based flexion on the right knee. The "trembling" you saw is the effect of the angular acceleration and is by design. If the angle changes rapidly, the muscle flexes independent of the pose.
I'll post an update soon.

Thanks. Yeah, I forgot the pose-based flexion on the right knee. The "trembling" you saw is the effect of the angular acceleration and is by design. If the angle changes rapidly, the muscle flexes independent of the pose.
I'll post an update soon.
Thank you. By the way, I am looking forward to updates on other body parts in the future

LOVE this awesome plugin and your model's body is uniquely shaped. Did you download her or create yourself? Either way any chance I can get a copy of that babe please, Cheesy?

Fixes, new defaults

• Fix: forgot static flexion on the right leg
  • Fix: Morphs are now considered "pose morphs", so they won't trigger Naturalis/TIttyMagic calibration
  • Improved defaults to
    • reduce trembling (lower accel strength)
    • and to have the acceleration have an effect even while the muscle is statically flexed (gravity flexion cannot reach the max morph value on it's own)

LOVE this awesome plugin and your model's body is uniquely shaped. Did you download her or create yourself? Either way any chance I can get a copy of that babe please, Cheesy?
Thanks, I created the body myself. You are not the first one begging me to release her, but I don't have the patience to 1. find every ressource I used on her and 2. check licencing bla bla...
I posted a link to the demo scene of FreeTheLegs (in it's discussion). It's just the .json but you can see what you get from there.

Hey @CheesyFX Thank you!!! for sharing your beautiful mix creation from your tweaking of various models. I have most of the morphs you do to be able to recreate with just a json file. Here's how my new CheesyFX babe turned out thanks to you, many many thank yous for being so gracious and kind to share like you do man, I and so many other appreciate you!

1 shot without post magic
1688837518411.png

2nd shot with Macgrubber's essential postmagic v4
1688838050230.png

Back
Top Bottom