ShakeIt

Plugins ShakeIt

I turned off Region Enabled in the belly menu in the FlexIt module. When I reloaded a character action using the PoseManager plug-in, it turned on automatically. I had to keep turning off Region Enabled. I wonder if this problem can be fixed?
Not sure what you mean with "reloaded a character action using the PoseManager plug-in". What is a character action, and what does it in detail?

Changing the appearance and loading a pose preset does nothing to my settings. Does PoseManager reload the plugins? If so, the values would be set to default, but all of them, not just the Abdomen toggle.
Try setting up a Flexit preset called "UserDefaults" (exactly like this) with the abdomen disabled and any other settings you might like. This preset will get loaded whenever you load or reload ShakeIt. A message should be printed in this case. Now, if you load an action with PoseManager and you see the message, you know what the error was (plugin got reloaded). Your settings should now be restored though.

If my assumption was true, you should contact the author of PoseManager. It really isn't a good practice to reload any third party plugins, and even less if it happens without the user getting informed.

Pls let me know if the issue is resolved.

Not sure what you mean with "reloaded a character action using the PoseManager plug-in". What is a character action, and what does it in detail?

Changing the appearance and loading a pose preset does nothing to my settings. Does PoseManager reload the plugins? If so, the values would be set to default, but all of them, not just the Abdomen toggle.
Try setting up a Flexit preset called "UserDefaults" (exactly like this) with the abdomen disabled and any other settings you might like. This preset will get loaded whenever you load or reload ShakeIt. A message should be printed in this case. Now, if you load an action with PoseManager and you see the message, you know what the error was (plugin got reloaded). Your settings should now be restored though.

If my assumption was true, you should contact the author of PoseManager. It really isn't a good practice to reload any third party plugins, and even less if it happens without the user getting informed.

Pls let me know if the issue is resolved.
I found the problem. On the PoseManager plug-in, it will record the parameters of each plug-in. When loading the character action preset, it also reloads the parameters of the plug-in. It looks like the plug-in has been reloaded.

Thank you !

I found the problem. On the PoseManager plug-in, it will record the parameters of each plug-in. When loading the character action preset, it also reloads the parameters of the plug-in. It looks like the plug-in has been reloaded.

Thank you !
Thanks for getting back to me. Weird, no plugin should ever do this. The problem is that the settings of ShakeIt (and BodyLanguage) cannot be saved and restored through the traditional way.

Hi bro,it's an amazing stuff that I long for,but I got an error during using the plugin.

Attachments

• IMG_20240127_150709.jpg
    IMG_20240127_150709.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
1706445370433.png
Hey CheesyFX! loving the plugin. Can you let me know why Im seeing no effect from Forward and Up in this pose. Setting amount to 0 I can see no visible difference in the model from any angle when I up it to 5.0

View attachment 328791Hey CheesyFX! loving the plugin. Can you let me know why Im seeing no effect from Forward and Up in this pose. Setting amount to 0 I can see no visible difference in the model from any angle when I up it to 5.0
Hmm, it's long time past since I did this. But I think it might be cause the hands are touching the floor, so the whole arm is actually supported and doesn't have to be hold in place by muscles. Hence the shoulders are relaxed and show no static morphing (only dynamic, which you disabled). The legs definitely have that feature (thigh forward and knee straighten should be relaxed too), but I'm not too sure if I finished this up for the arms. But I think so.

I think it is how it's supposed to be. If I do this irl my shoulders are relaxed, too. They only flex while achieving that pose by moving the arms forward (dynamic flexing), or when I lift the hands from the ground.

Last edited:
When I reload the scene, the plugin fails to start normally, even if I manually reload the plugin, there will be an error that the deformation file SI_rArm cannot be found.
QQ截图20240211022527.png

QQ截图20240211022541.png

Attachments

• QQ截图20240211022527.png
    QQ截图20240211022527.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 0
  • QQ截图20240211022541.png
    QQ截图20240211022541.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
Insane plugin CheesyFX!

Maybe you'd want to know: if you use the dev plugins, unity's log (using forward unity's log plugin) throws these errors when adding the plugin (it's silent otherwise if you don't have them). I generally tend to hate that my code throw errors even if it's silent, so maybe you're like me :'D

!> Exception NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object CheesyFX.ShakeIt.OnEnable ()
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
DynamicCSharp.ScriptType:CreateBehaviourInstance(GameObject)
DynamicCSharp.ScriptType:CreateInstance(GameObject)
MVRPluginManager:CreateScriptController(MVRPlugin, ScriptType)
MVRPluginManager:SyncPluginUrlInternal(MVRPlugin, Boolean)
MVRPluginManager:SyncPluginUrl(MVRPlugin)
<CreatePluginWithId>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(String)
JSONStorableUrl:Reload()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
LookInputModule:processMousePressAlt(MouseButtonEventData)
LookInputModule:processMouseAlt(Boolean)
SuperController:processUI()
SuperController:Update()

!> Exception NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object CheesyFX.FlexIt.OnEnable ()
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
DynamicCSharp.ScriptType:CreateBehaviourInstance(GameObject)
DynamicCSharp.ScriptType:CreateInstance(GameObject)
MVRPluginManager:CreateScriptController(MVRPlugin, ScriptType)
MVRPluginManager:SyncPluginUrlInternal(MVRPlugin, Boolean)
MVRPluginManager:SyncPluginUrl(MVRPlugin)
<CreatePluginWithId>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(String)
JSONStorableUrl:Reload()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
LookInputModule:processMousePressAlt(MouseButtonEventData)
LookInputModule:processMouseAlt(Boolean)
SuperController:processUI()
SuperController:Update()

!> Exception NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object CheesyFX.FlexRegion.OnDestroy ()

Insane plugin CheesyFX!

Maybe you'd want to know: if you use the dev plugins, unity's log (using forward unity's log plugin) throws these errors when adding the plugin (it's silent otherwise if you don't have them). I generally tend to hate that my code throw errors even if it's silent, so maybe you're like me :'D
Thanks!

Haha, all those :p emotes make the report look less fearsome :)
Generally, I try to avoid silent errors, but sometimes I let it run into an error on startup instead of checking for null every frame. I know I could set a bool to avoid the null-check, but I still had to check it every frame, which isn't really necessary.

But to get back to this specific error: I don't know what's causing this. CheesyFX.FlexRegion.OnDestroy() should only be called when you remove the plugin, not upon adding. It's a long time past since I fiddled with this, so I'm not sure though. I'll have a look once I get back to it.

Hi guys coulde you please share some good presets for dance and sex . @CheesyFX could yuo provide presets you use on you movies in overview section?

Hi guys coulde you please share some good presets for dance and sex . @CheesyFX could yuo provide presets you use on you movies in overview section?
I always use the defaults. I proposed many times to establish a preset marketplace, but until now not a single one was uploaded or sent to me. So I have low hopes that your pledge will yield some results.
I'm happy with the defaults though :)

Back
Top Bottom