SexRoom Preview/TEST/WIP

Scenes SexRoom Preview/TEST/WIP

TheLAD

Reactions
TheLAD submitted a new resource:

SexRoom Preview/TEST - Quick demo to get some help about what to focus on

Hello 🤘 Here is a first attempt at a scene I would like to share.

It is foursome, currently using some default VAM characters, for compatibility purpose, as I'm now focusing on "building" the animations.
I will do more "simple", threesome or simply dual ones in the futur, I have a lot of ideas, but for now I just would like to know if the overall "concept" of this type of scene, with thoses types of customizable parameters, sliders, buttons, actions etc would be good to you.
I have no...

Read more about this resource...

Minimum spec requirements? 😁

🙈Well, a solid computer😬:LOL:

My Gpu is RTX 2070S, it is all I can say, unfortunatly I have no clue how it would run on other configs, another reason to this post! Let me know if you download it:geek:

Hey, there :) I did not load the actual scene, only looked at the content of the ZIP as the environment looked "familiar". Please credit work by others properly. You are using my SecretRoom2 as well as my AudioDistanceAttenuation plugin. Also saw some asset bundles by other creators (Blazedust, Molmark and probably Mofme69) which are not credited. Actually you explicitly removed a credits.txt that was included in the SecretRoom 2 package.

Note that you can't just re-release other people's content under CC BY license without even asking. The license under which you got my old stuff was listed on my Patreon. It had certain restrictions, like explicitly limiting commercial use to VaM context, requiring a particular way of crediting it, etc. That is not compatible with CC BY.

All my newer content, unless otherwise noted, is released as a VAR package with CC BY-SA license, after EarlyAccess ended. As long as you only reference to my VAR packages (not actually modify/include them) your own content can be under any license, even paid ones. However, for modifications/including you would have to put your content under CC BY-SA as well, due to the "Share Alike" part in the license.

Note that there was also a license mistake by myself with SecretRoom 1 and 2. Also the included spotlight mesh was not compatible with a CC license. I discovered it only months later, yes I also make mistakes. The old versions have been taken offline and the leather texture / spotlight was replaced.

I recommend that you use the newest (free) versions of my content:

Regarding creating a VAR.....ZIPing the folder is obviously not the way to do it :D I think, after "prepping" the folder, you would just have had to press the finalize button in the lower right corner to create the VAR which then appears in the AddonPackages folder. I think there is a video tutorial somewhere, maybe that helps.

Hey, there :) I did not load the actual scene, only looked at the content of the ZIP as the environment looked "familiar". Please credit work by others properly. You are using my SecretRoom2 as well as my AudioDistanceAttenuation plugin. Also saw some asset bundles by other creators (Blazedust, Molmark and probably Mofme69) which are not credited. Actually you explicitly removed a credits.txt that was included in the SecretRoom 2 package.

Note that you can't just re-release other people's content under CC BY license without even asking. The license under which you got my old stuff was listed on my Patreon. It had certain restrictions, like explicitly limiting commercial use to VaM context, requiring a particular way of crediting it, etc. That is not compatible with CC BY.

All my newer content, unless otherwise noted, is released as a VAR package with CC BY-SA license, after EarlyAccess ended. As long as you only reference to my VAR packages (not actually modify/include them) your own content can be under any license, even paid ones. However, for modifications/including you would have to put your content under CC BY-SA as well, due to the "Share Alike" part in the license.

Note that there was also a license mistake by myself with SecretRoom 1 and 2. Also the included spotlight mesh was not compatible with a CC license. I discovered it only months later, yes I also make mistakes. The old versions have been taken offline and the leather texture / spotlight was replaced.

I recommend that you use the newest (free) versions of my content:

Regarding creating a VAR.....ZIPing the folder is obviously not the way to do it :D I think, after "prepping" the folder, you would just have had to press the finalize button in the lower right corner to create the VAR which then appears in the AddonPackages folder. I think there is a video tutorial somewhere, maybe that helps.

You are totally right, my bad!! I 100% intended to credit everyone when a "final" or first full version would be finished, I just was very lazy about creditings everythings for now and to be honest I forget about the room objects😖 About removing the .txt, I have no idea what you are talking about as I barely even know where all the files and folder Im using are😂 I downloaded a lot of things and can't remember where all the time.

But now I will try to make it as clean as possible and do what you said with the license things! Thank you for your comment and for your great work, and sorry again!!

Nice, except ungly expressions. Micro expressions are the key. Thanks for your work, and thanks for sharing it.
For sureI will focus on expressions and details, for now I just don't really now how to do it. First Im wondering about switching to use the Life plugin by Acid Bubbles instead of E-motions by VR Adult Fun; and I will try to see if I can use a dedicated expression plugin, or if I will have to animate all the expression morphs manually if! if you have any ideas of what would be best to use, don't hesitate to tell me 🤓

You probably mean Timeline. Life is one of my plugins. However, my IdlePoser could be used for expressions as well, although Timeline might be better suited.
I did mean Life but yes I confused!! Too many great developers here!! 😂

Annotation 2020-08-17 223214.png

@MacGruber So Im trying to reupload the scene correctly with your secret Room you told me but it tell me this then, is it ok anyway to finalize ?

@MacGruber So Im trying to reupload the scene correctly with your secret Room you told me but it tell me this then, is it ok anyway to finalize ?
Looking good from the screenshot. You get the warning because it was an EarlyAccess package once. You would have to check the date stored in the package. However, for SecretRoom.3 and Essentials.3 that date is long past, so they are safe to use.

I always recommend testing your VAR package in a clean VaM install that has only the defaults and the dependencies you intend to refer to.

Back
Top Bottom