Seeking Feedback: Help Shape the Future of Virtamate Scenes!

Reactions
Hey Virtamate Community!

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your experiences with Virtamate thus far. My name is Vanonymous, and I'm excited to engage with all of you to better understand your interests and preferences when it comes to Virtamate scenes.

Firstly, I want to express my gratitude for the support and encouragement I've received for the few free scenes I've already created. Your positive feedback has been incredibly motivating! Moving forward, I have big plans to create more amazing scenes, both paid and free, and I want to ensure they align with what you all would love to see.

To kickstart this collaborative journey, I kindly request your input on the following questions:

1. Scene Interests: What kind of scenes are you most interested in seeing within Virtamate? Do you have any preferred themes, characters, or settings you would like to explore? Please feel free to share any unique or specific ideas you might have!

2. Preferences for Non-VR Users: I want to make Virtamate accessible and enjoyable for users who don't have access to VR. What suggestions or ideas do you have to make the experience more user-friendly for them? Would you like to see more animated scenes, static poses, or a mix of both? Are there any specific features or functionalities you believe would enhance the experience for non-VR users?

3. Balancing Free and Paid Content: While I plan to create both paid and free content, I want to ensure a healthy balance. How important is it for you to have access to high-quality free scenes? Are there specific types of scenes you think would work well as free offerings?

4. Feedback and Suggestions: I value your opinions and ideas immensely. Please don't hesitate to share any feedback, suggestions, or improvements you think would benefit Virtamate scenes or enhance the overall user experience. Your input will play a vital role in shaping the future of my content creation.

Your participation means a lot to me, and I genuinely want to deliver scenes that align with your desires and preferences. Your support and engagement are essential in making Virtamate an incredible platform for everyone. Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas!

Feel free to leave your comments below, or you can message me directly if you have any more detailed suggestions or queries. I am eagerly looking forward to reading your responses and incorporating your valuable feedback into my future creations. Check out my free scenes and let me know what you think!

Once again, thank you for being an incredible community, and let us embark on this exciting journey together!

Best regards,

Vanonymous

I can only offer the perspective of my motivation in making content for VaM, which is to do things that you like doing, whatever those reasons are.
I have no requests for scenes as I either attempt to make what I want to see or go by whatever is offered and looks interesting. Again, do something that is exciting for you, you'll likely find others with the same interests.

Back
Top Bottom