Dunno about releasing my stuff, seeking help

yelowf

Reactions
Hi guys.

In the past I already released some of my scenes but got bad feedback bc of lacking credits. They're modified scenes and models for my desires. I really would like to share my very recent datas with you guys but I dont know if I run into trouble. The content which I speak of includes free stuff from the community. The scenes are focused on riding you/69. Maybe I could post them and ask for the credits?

If that was the problem just credit the people who supplied the resources you use, which is what is expected.
What do you mean "ask for the credits"? For example, if you use the Timeline plugin by AcidBubbles you mention in your resource description page that you use AcidBubbles Timeline plugin, that is what crediting is. It's pretty simple crediting.

However, if your resource is meant to be payed, then you need to check if the free stuff from the comunity you use allow usage in payed resources (NC).

If that was the problem just credit the people who supplied the resources you use, which is what is expected.
What do you mean "ask for the credits"? For example, if you use the Timeline plugin by AcidBubbles you mention in your resource description page that you use AcidBubbles Timeline plugin, that is what crediting is. It's pretty simple crediting.

However, if your resource is meant to be payed, then you need to check if the free stuff from the comunity you use allow usage in payed resources (NC).
I have tons of material and just dont know anymore where theyre from...

When you package them as a VAR that will likely show up on the dependencies list of the meta.json, as well as the accompanying txt file.

Back
Top Bottom