• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Need help finding these scenes

Why don't you ask the author of the pictures? Seems to be all from the same person.
And don't spam the other channels with a link to this post, that's not good etiquette to get more replies.

Why don't you ask the author of the pictures? Seems to be all from the same person.
And don't spam the other channels with a link to this post, that's not good etiquette to get more replies.

Author is not replying back to me. I have asked them multiple times without any help or reply.

I don't know what channel will gather the most views or is the most active, hence why I posted a two times.

Can you help me find these? Is this sub-forum the most active in doing so or would it be better in a different thread?

There's no way to know which is more active, but a repeated question in multiple places will make users of the Forum annoyed and ignore your posts.

These pictures could be from any scene, there's thousands of them now. They could even be from scenes that are not on the Hub. The photos are very likely customised stills that are not necessarily part of a scene animation, just posing.

There's no way to know which is more active, but a repeated question in multiple places will make users of the Forum annoyed and ignore your posts.

These pictures could be from any scene, there's thousands of them now. They could even be from scenes that are not on the Hub. The photos are very likely customised stills that are not necessarily part of a scene animation, just posing.

Do you recognize any of the backgrounds or scenes? I saw more work from the same backgrounds that make it less likely to be stills and more likely to be scenes since it's easy to just interchange looks.

What I mean by stills is that you can add the environment, pose the persons and take a photo of it, it doesn't need to have animation on that scene.

Environments:
5.png is in Flynn's lab
Ciny 7 and 2 in a dentist place
Others could be anywhere

The ones with lara are defo not scenes on the hub, I have been looking at the hub site for new stuff since it came out and I would defo remember my fav characters scene being available.

Back
Top Bottom