Help of making sex scene

RyuLee@1996

Reactions
I need help how to do a sex scene since I don't use VR and I only use vinput autothrust, what button do I have to use to record a movement for the models? I don't even know how to use timeline plugin since lots of people use that instead the other one. I tried to find one and only one that appear but that person only did it with vr instead desktop so I'm stuck. Vinput autothrust is kind of little buggy with I use it for MxM and doesn't penetrate on the male anus and just wobble around or glitchy. :cautious:

Read the instructions, see tutorials, open existing scenes to see how they work, and practice.
VR is meaningless to what you want to do, all scenes work in desktop or VR.

Read the instructions, see tutorials, open existing scenes to see how they work, and practice.
VR is meaningless to what you want to do, all scenes work in desktop or VR.
That is not the answer I was looking for. I need to know what hotkey record models movement.

the male / futa does not have colliders for the anus. I suspect that will be addressed in the next version. I know there are additional collider downloads for male /futa wether its a fix for this I have not looked into.

Back
Top Bottom