Scene's Menu/Action Buttons not showing for certain scene

barentain

Reactions
Hi ! I'm having some issues with certain scene not showing any button (most of them are sevenseasonVAM's)
image.png
6.png

as for normally it should be like this showed from author's review
5.png

for other scenes that I load, they're all fine with all the buttons appear tho, but the example scene I show above, its button will be missing
2.png
4.png
3.png

Do anyone know any solution or what's causing this ?
Are there like, 2 types of how to make scene works ? Am I missing any plugins/assets that causes this issue ?

p/s :
- I'm also experiencing UI menu locked from loading into some scenes, I searched for this issue, as they said that PostMagic something is causing it, so getting rid of it could help, BUT I'm clueless of how to turn off/kill it... can anyone help me with this?

- Is there anyway to auto-allow load plugins ? I tried to find this option in user preferences but I didn't see it...

thank you for your time.

The UI in one of those scenes uses a plugin called VAMStory that requires the latest VaM version, 1.22.0.3.
The blurred one does seem to be due to the PostMagic plugin. Either disable the plugin in whatever atom in the scene it's in, or disable the plugin entirely in Package Manager.

Back
Top Bottom