Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
I’m getting a few reports that buttons in a specific scene of mine are not showing up.
It is this scene:

It does not happen on my 2 PCs and I can’t replicate it. Also seems like it works fine for most people. But I would like to help these people out.

Hi ! I tried download and load into your scene ! it's working fine and has all the buttons !
although it's missing the background tho, like in the room and bed similar to your photos. I'm not sure if it's intended or not

btw, I'm also having an issue that is the Scene's Menu/Action Buttons not showing like the review does. I don't know what cause this. It's some of another author scenes.
6.png
5.png

Hi ! I tried download and load into your scene ! it's working fine and has all the buttons !
although it's missing the background tho, like in the room and bed similar to your photos. I'm not sure if it's intended or not

btw, I'm also having an issue that is the Scene's Menu/Action Buttons not showing like the review does. I don't know what cause this. It's some of another author scenes.
View attachment 336162View attachment 336165
Answered in your other thread.

Back
Top Bottom