Question Scene not playing

brandonidle199889

Reactions
Hey everyone!
I’m new to VAM and I downloaded a few scenes from the in game hub. The problem is when I click play, nothing happens in the scene. Am I missing something. The description of the scene says there’s a lot of different positions. But nothing plays. Sometimes there’s buttons that I can physically press in the game and still no animation is playing. I have it in play mode and also have the freeze frame thing unchecked. Anyone have any thoughts?

I was trying romantic night. The audio and everything plays. Taking clothes off works. When I turn on sex scenes and click on them, the characters don’t move. I think I have everything I need. I downloaded everything from the hub in VAM itself so I wouldn’t have to move things around. Should I download online then put it into the right folders?

Upvote 1
I’ve now tried it with multiple different scenes from the hub that are all hub dependent. I don’t have any packages missing and they are enabled. I hit play and the character stares at me. Am I missing something?

Upvote 0
I’ve now tried it with multiple different scenes from the hub that are all hub dependent
What was the result of this testing? Is it only in that Romantic Night scene, or with other scenes, too?
If it is with other similar scenes, too, then, like MacGruber said, it may be an essential plugin that does not have permission to run. Maybe you have clicked "never allow this plugin" in the past.
Here is a thread to check this out:

Are there any error messages in the error log while starting the scene?

Upvote 0
I hit play and the character stares at me. Am I missing something
An completely other approach:
You know, that this special scene has different "play modes"?
There is a version where the male figure does not move at all, to let the VR user possess this figure.

Upvote 0
Yeah! I’ve tried all of them and they all do the initial dialogue and I can remove cloths and all but as soon as I click on a sex scene, it stops working. It’s not just this scene in particular it’s a lot and I’m unsure why. When I click the play putting nothing works too. It just keeps saying play. Never chances to pause.

Upvote 0
Are you maybe opening the scene in Edit mode and only then switching to Play mode, rather than using the open in Play mode directly? Or maybe a plugin like EditMode (from Essentials) that automatically switches you to Edit mode.

That may prevent some scenes from working correctly, although most creators should know to work around that.

Best is probably if you contact the creator of the scene and ask how its supposed to work.

Upvote 0
I have seen that you allready have asked the creator of the Romantic Night scene. If he has no answer,
than maybe it is something generally wrong with your VaM installation or maybe how you are open the scenes, like MacGruber said. What is about the error log and/or disabled plugins?

I just have downloaded that Romantic Night scene to have a look, and it works for me :( .
If it is only down to a special kind of scenes, maybe we could find similarities.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom