• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved Saved poses

alexmname

Reactions
Hey, everybody!
Could you please advise me, poses are saved by default to the folder "\Custom\Atom\Person\Pose"
Is there any way to change the folder when saving a pose?

I want to group the poses I've created into folders, but I don't see such a button (

Solution
Hmm I have to admit I have never saved a pose preset. Have you tried saving it in the default folder and moving it manually after? then try loading it to see if you can select your new folder? I have made my own folder for hairstyles to keep them seperate from the others i have downloaded, but i have been saving hairstyle presets in the default folder because they are all for my hairstyles .
Thank you very much )
Without your advice, I wouldn't have thought to test this.

You can create a folder and save the pose: <Folder>/<Pose name>.
I'm going to go make history ))

1717310141260.png
you can create your own folder within the vam folder structure. In my example I made a folder for edited screenshots in the same Saves folder (see 1.) that the screeshots folder is in because this is the part of the folder structure that vam opens when you click select to apply an image to something. So if you click save pose look where directory looks by default and make an new folder called My Poses or whatever you want, then when you are ready to save open that folder then click save. So in your case I would make the new folder inside the person or pose folder. If there is not a new folder button just use windows explorer to make the folder.
folder ex.jpg

Upvote 0
Hmm I have to admit I have never saved a pose preset. Have you tried saving it in the default folder and moving it manually after? then try loading it to see if you can select your new folder? I have made my own folder for hairstyles to keep them seperate from the others i have downloaded, but i have been saving hairstyle presets in the default folder because they are all for my hairstyles .

Upvote 0
Save your pose preset with the full name: "Hazmhox/CoolCategory/MyCategory_Pose_01", this will create the whole folder structure and you will find it when loading the pose : )

Upvote 0
Thank you very much )
Without your advice, I wouldn't have thought to test this.

You can create a folder and save the pose: <Folder>/<Pose name>.
I'm going to go make history ))

1717310141260.png

Upvote 1
Solution
Back
Top Bottom