• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Manually saved json poses

Medved

Reactions
Hi, I am creating myself poses in a scene and save it as JSON as I don't see any option to save them as .vap

When I try to use triggers in a scene to change girl's pose to the one I made myself, there is no option to load json poses. It is only possible to use vap format poses

Is there any way to convert my json poses to vac so that I can use them? Thanks in advance

The issue is how you are saving your poses.

When you use control&physics1>save pose, a json pose file is saved in Saves\Person\pose.

When you use the pose preset tab to save a pose preset, it's saved as a vap file in Custom\Atom\Person\Pose.

So if you need vap files, load the pose and then save it as a pose preset.

Upvote 0
The issue is how you are saving your poses.

When you use control&physics1>save pose, a json pose file is saved in Saves\Person\pose.

When you use the pose preset tab to save a pose preset, it's saved as a vap file in Custom\Atom\Person\Pose.

So if you need vap files, load the pose and then save it as a pose preset.

How to save vap file? I don't find the save button in pose preset, only load button

Upvote 0
How to save vap file? I don't find the save button in pose preset, only load button
You need to enter a name for the preset. Then a green "create preset" button (or red "overwrite preset" button, if a preset with that name already exists) will appear.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom