Ryan

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Ryan - My take on a somewhat realistic male look

NOTE: You need Jackaroos Genital Vein Normals which are not on the Hub but can be downloaded from here:

After downloading the Look can be used as an Appearance Preset.

View attachment 43437

A while back I tried to make a male look that is somewhat realistic and I came up with him.
Even though male looks probably aren't as sought-after as female looks on here I wanted to share this look nonetheless...

Read more about this resource...

Somehow its not showing up for me =( Not in Scenes, not in Looks,Presets or in General... i downloaded it twice. For me the file is just 579kb. Is there somehing gone wrong?

Somehow its not showing up for me =( Not in Scenes, not in Looks,Presets or in General... i downloaded it twice. For me the file is just 579kb. Is there somehing gone wrong?
I just checked and the filesize seems to be correct. If you added the file during runtime you should try again after restarting Vam. If that doesn't work in the Appearance Presets Tab click "Select Existing". On the side click "AddonPackages Filtered" and search for PetaZwega.Ryan.1, in there you'll find the look.

Please let me know if that solved the problem.

U just checked it again and its not showing up, i don't get it. I think something with my installation has gone wrong. i'll check it later and reply if i got it working.

PetaZwega updated Ryan with a new update entry:

Ryan 2.0 | Body Type / Dick Slider + Face Lift Update!

Just like with Henry I went and added sliders to modify Ryans body and dick to your preference. I also redid his face a bit as I didn't really like how it looked anymore and I think the new one is more on par with my other looks.

If you liked the old version better don't worry, the var of version 1.0 is still in the History section of this resources page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom