Ashen Ryder

Reactions
Twitter
AshenRyder
Patreon
Ashenryder
Ashen Ryder submitted a new resource:

Room Blowjob - Proof of Concept / Demo for an easy to control blowjob

This is a demo and proof of concept release for a project I'm working on. There are many great blowjob scenes out there. But none that have quite scratched my itch. So I have taken it upon myself to build my own. I'm still very new and self taught. Doing my best to learn through various online resources and other scenes.

It is my quest to make the perfect scene, that holds multiple animations across different positions and different locations. With a static on screen menu so you don't need...

Read more about this resource...

It would appear some of the things I toyed around with but decided not to keep got locked to the scene. I tried to remove those dependencies but it appears it didn't work. Short from starting from scratch, if anyone knows how to get them removed I would much appreciate it.

Edit: Found the culprit.

Last edited:
Cant help with the dependencies situation, but I do have a suggestion for future versions of this scene:

Your UI solution is fine for desktop, but in VR it gets stuck to the sides of our eyes. This makes it pretty much impossible to see and use these options without straining them.

My suggestion would be to have the UI be in a fixed spot in the scene at the start, and to add a toggle for desktop users to lock it back to the camera OR perhaps just save a copy of the scene as a VR version without the UI being locked to the head (which is what Ive done for the time being :p)

Cant help with the dependencies situation, but I do have a suggestion for future versions of this scene:

Your UI solution is fine for desktop, but in VR it gets stuck to the sides of our eyes. This makes it pretty much impossible to see and use these options without straining them.

My suggestion would be to have the UI be in a fixed spot in the scene at the start, and to add a toggle for desktop users to lock it back to the camera OR perhaps just save a copy of the scene as a VR version without the UI being locked to the head (which is what Ive done for the time being :p)
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm glad to hear other than the menu issue it works fine in VR. As I don't have a VR headset or controller it's not something I can test.

Knowing that placing it in a static location solves that issue is great feedback and I can look into ways of adding a simple toggle for VR use.

very well done!! a few tips: use only spotlight for a nice atmosphere.
Expressions in the eyes and some movement in the male.
And realy....buy a vr headset, you won't belief what u see ;)
And if you have more of this quality i'm happy to join your'e patreon.

very well done!! a few tips: use only spotlight for a nice atmosphere.
Expressions in the eyes and some movement in the male.
And realy....buy a vr headset, you won't belief what u see ;)
And if you have more of this quality i'm happy to join your'e patreon.
Hi! Thank you for your feedback! These are certainly on my 'do it better' list.

I want a VR headset. Desperately! I'm glad to hear it functions okay but right now not in a financial position to justify the purchase.

The early release which contains more scenes is on the Patreon. Your support would be most welcome!

Ashen Ryder updated Room Blowjob Free with a new update entry:

Free Release

The Free version of Room Blowjob has now been released, including all UI and plugin improvements of the early version on my Patreon.

This scene includes the 4 positions and motions that were previously released as early access.
Massive UI improvements, creating less clutter.
Autoplay, FoV switch, better look import support, light control.
Minor VR support. Menu now starts detached and will move with position changes.

Please report any issues, I will be as reactive as I can be to fix them...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The UI disappears on scene load, occasionally. Not sure what's causing it. At first it's there but vanishes when Naturalis finishes calibrating.
1701616202139.png

Unrelated, there's an exception about missing morphs from timeline, too:

Code:
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry Throbbing 3' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry Penis_Grip_R' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.

The UI disappears on scene load, occasionally. Not sure what's causing it. At first it's there but vanishes when Naturalis finishes calibrating.
View attachment 311918

Unrelated, there's an exception about missing morphs from timeline, too:

Code:
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry Throbbing 3' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry Penis_Grip_R' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
Thank you for the report. I can have the missing dependencies fixed tonight.

As for the missing UI.

That is a mystery to me. What is happening is the text and button alpha is being set to zero. I know this because you can't give the slider or the check box an alpha value. While I do have settings for this to happen. I don't have them for all of the buttons.

Honestly. My absolute shot in dark guess would be you have a session plug in that is interfering with it. Turn them all off and see if the issue persists. If you get any more information as to what is causing it. Please let me know.

Ashen Ryder updated Room Blowjob Free with a new update entry:

Dependency Hotfix.

Fixed an issue where 2 morph dependencies weren't being accurately flagged for download.
Fixed an issue where the 'Refresh Chloe' was applying an overlay instead of overriding (I'm sorry for anyone who pressed it and saw the horror it created)

If any further issues are found, please don't hesitate to post or message me.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I need to ask, how on earth did you get the collisions between the lips and head of the penis so perfect? It's very impressive and that kind of realistic collision should be the new norm!

I need to ask, how on earth did you get the collisions between the lips and head of the penis so perfect? It's very impressive and that kind of realistic collision should be the new norm!

The plug in is on the male. I adjusted the colliders to make it a bit more bendy too.

Is there a way to adjust the Y-axis rotation of the camera? In VR, the angle is not correct and doesn't seem to be adjustable.

Is there a way to adjust the Y-axis rotation of the camera? In VR, the angle is not correct and doesn't seem to be adjustable.
Select the Male->embody plugin->passenger and disable lock rotation and position.

Back
Top Bottom