Scenes Room Blowjob Release

Ashen Ryder

Reactions
Twitter
AshenRyder
Patreon
Ashenryder
Ashen Ryder submitted a new resource:

Room Blowjob Early Release - Easy to control PoV Blowjob, 4 positions each with 7 variations and a 'finish'. Early release.

This is a Early Release for a project I'm working on. There are many great blowjob scenes out there. But none that have quite scratched my itch. So I have taken it upon myself to build my own. I'm still very new and self taught. Doing my best to learn through various online resources and other scenes.

It is my quest to make the perfect scene, that holds multiple animations across different positions and different locations. With a static on screen menu so you don't need to keep moving the...

Read more about this resource...

Ashen Ryder updated Room Blowjob Early Release with a new update entry:

Full Early Release

The Full version of Room Blowjob has now been released early on my Patreon.

This scene includes 2 new positions, both with 7 motions and a climax.
Massive UI improvements, creating less clutter.
Autoplay, FoV switch, better look import support, light control.
Minor VR support. Menu now starts detached and will move with position changes.

Please report any issues, I will be as reactive as I can be to fix them.

Work on the next scene has already begun.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have been following this scene for a while. I really like it a lot. Thanks for your work on it!

I have a couple questions/comments.
I've played with the new "prepare look" and "scale look" buttons when bringing in my own appearance preset, but I found that two positions had some actions that were problematic. The new "end of bed" has a few actions that ended up in breaking the poor girl's neck or the guy's cock. :D I think it's the kneeling one that also has some issues. It's the actions that involve licking or just the tip that have issues. I have not yet tried the method you mention for importing a model, I might try that next.
There's two BJ sounds that play along to the scene, one that sounds like sucking, and one that sounds like water dripping in a cave. I am not a big fan of the second one, and I have no idea how to turn it off. I looked at the plugins in the girl, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I'm no VAM expert by far, so I quickly ran out of ideas. Can you point me in the right direction to where this can be toggled off/turned down?
I really like the CIM animations. It's rare to see the person react at all in such situations. It would be awesome to have some kind of muffled exclamation from the girl when it happens. Her facial expressions are great, but it would be so cool to hear her annoyed/shocked/displeasure at being used in such a way. Some kind of annoyed grunt after swallowing and getting back to work would be icing on the cake. :D (That is, if you were planning on making any further refinements.)
I ran into trouble with the camera POV as well. When I clicked the POV button, I was in the guy's head, but looking at the ceiling. I could rotate his head back to the girl, but his view was centered around the top of her head, and it was awkward to get a better view. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? (VR Mode, btw.)
Part of the above made the head-light a bit difficult to use. It was hard to see anything but her forehead in the darkness. The full room lights were way too bright, so I had to tweak their intensity and disable the head light to get an illumination level that I liked. Sliders for lamp size, intensity, and room level intensity would be great. Even if you don't add them to this scene, it's something to consider for future ones.
Anyway, thanks for all the great work, this scene is definitely one of the best BJs out there!

I have been following this scene for a while. I really like it a lot. Thanks for your work on it!

I have a couple questions/comments.
I've played with the new "prepare look" and "scale look" buttons when bringing in my own appearance preset, but I found that two positions had some actions that were problematic. The new "end of bed" has a few actions that ended up in breaking the poor girl's neck or the guy's cock. :D I think it's the kneeling one that also has some issues. It's the actions that involve licking or just the tip that have issues. I have not yet tried the method you mention for importing a model, I might try that next.
There's two BJ sounds that play along to the scene, one that sounds like sucking, and one that sounds like water dripping in a cave. I am not a big fan of the second one, and I have no idea how to turn it off. I looked at the plugins in the girl, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I'm no VAM expert by far, so I quickly ran out of ideas. Can you point me in the right direction to where this can be toggled off/turned down?
I really like the CIM animations. It's rare to see the person react at all in such situations. It would be awesome to have some kind of muffled exclamation from the girl when it happens. Her facial expressions are great, but it would be so cool to hear her annoyed/shocked/displeasure at being used in such a way. Some kind of annoyed grunt after swallowing and getting back to work would be icing on the cake. :D (That is, if you were planning on making any further refinements.)
I ran into trouble with the camera POV as well. When I clicked the POV button, I was in the guy's head, but looking at the ceiling. I could rotate his head back to the girl, but his view was centered around the top of her head, and it was awkward to get a better view. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? (VR Mode, btw.)
Part of the above made the head-light a bit difficult to use. It was hard to see anything but her forehead in the darkness. The full room lights were way too bright, so I had to tweak their intensity and disable the head light to get an illumination level that I liked. Sliders for lamp size, intensity, and room level intensity would be great. Even if you don't add them to this scene, it's something to consider for future ones.
Anyway, thanks for all the great work, this scene is definitely one of the best BJs out there!
Hi!

Thank you for your support, comments and feedback!

The scale look button will set her overall model scale to 1.0 and minimise her height. This works for most default models or any models made smaller with the overall character scale. However, it will cause problems for characters that have other height modifications. Nothing I can do will beat using TheBodyNet. The main issue with the motions not working would be because of height differences with my look vs the one you're using. The licking and tip animations are the worst offenders but they look so good when they work I didn't have the heart to remove them.

The dripping sound is from Vammoan inside the dudes plugin menu. You can remove the plugin entirely as that is all it does. Sound is currently my weakest point but I have plans to improve.

I'm glad you like the CIM animation, I am proud of them. I agree some extra sounds and moans would improve them greatly and that is on the wish list for future scenes. As a little teaser I can tell you that a fellow creator has shared a neck swallow animation which will add a lot to the future scenes.

The PoV shouldn't be doing that. His head should be hidden from view apart from the back of his head (but you shouldn't be looking at way anyway :D) and this view should be resetting for each position. If you could send me a private message and include some scene shots or video of it occurring and I'll have a think about what went wrong. If you're importing a male look, this may be the issue as I have not done any testing with male imports.

The PoV shouldn't be doing that. His head should be hidden from view apart from the back of his head (but you shouldn't be looking at way anyway :D) and this view should be resetting for each position. If you could send me a private message and include some scene shots or video of it occurring and I'll have a think about what went wrong. If you're importing a male look, this may be the issue as I have not done any testing with male imports.

Hmm. This is with the defaults for the male, I don't usually care about them and just hit whatever POV button a scene might have.
I'll see if I can get a screenshot of the ceiling issue.

Back
Top Bottom