Scenes Blowjob Experience Free

Ashen Ryder

Reactions
Twitter
AshenRyder
Patreon
Ashenryder
Ashen Ryder submitted a new resource:

Blowjob Experience Free - Free Version of Blowjob Experience.

This is my second project on my quest to make the greatest blowjob experience of all time.

I had made a lot of progress and learned a lot lessons when making Room Blowjob, which is now free for all to download. The goal was to add more variation with the movement to create as much of an immersive experience as possible.

Sam was created by asco in collaboration with myself for this scene specifically. A massive thank you for all your help and guidance, your tutorial got me started and it...

Read more about this resource...

Ashen Ryder updated Blowjob Experience Free with a new update entry:

Big fix.

Many plugins had received updates and I hadn't updated them in the scene.
Naturalis, FloatParamRandomiser, Timeline, Glance, and Embody are now using their most recent editions.

Fixed an issue where the cum button would only work once. You can now cum multiple times.

Ascorads Sam had a missing texture on her limbs due to an invalid path, this has been resolved.

Multiple facial morphs have been cleaned up and removed. They were from earlier versions and I had missed a few during clean up...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There's an issue with this scene and the room BJ scene where the guy keeps popping out all the time. Divining Rod can only do so much. The animations have to be aligned for it to keep working.

There's an issue with this scene and the room BJ scene where the guy keeps popping out all the time. Divining Rod can only do so much. The animations have to be aligned for it to keep working.
Hi thank you for the comment.

You will need to go into your user preferences and ensure you have these settings.

1705216989028.png

This should fix your issue.

So I tried this, replacing the male look with my "me" character, which didn't seem like a problem, and the female with one of the latest versions of my movie-star crush... and she turned into a creature out of "Beetlejuice," with foot-long fingers and a weirdly distended jaw, with teeth sticking through her cheek, and her eyeballs popped out of their sockets.

Very disturbing!

So I tried this, replacing the male look with my "me" character, which didn't seem like a problem, and the female with one of the latest versions of my movie-star crush... and she turned into a creature out of "Beetlejuice," with foot-long fingers and a weirdly distended jaw, with teeth sticking through her cheek, and her eyeballs popped out of their sockets.

Very disturbing!
Hi! So ... That's new. If you don't mind. Could you message me the appearances and I'll take a look.

The scene has had no testing with male character swaps. This could be a result of drastic height differences within the morphs.

Very disturbing!
There must be some morphs on your female character that are conflicting with pose morphs used in the scene, or with the plugins. It does work with alternate appearance presets.

Free Release 2.0

First major free update.

50Shades Cum pack needed to be removed in order to successfully upload this free version. I have contacted the mods to try and find a way around it, as the pack is licensed as paid even though it has been uploaded as free now.

Visual improvements, increased brightness of the lighting, added post magic for better colours.

Added the second position, on bed. first 3 motions are unlocked as well as 1 cum animation for each version.

Unlocked the fourth male...

It looks like there's a bug in the latest version (6). None of the audiomate sound files load correctly. They all need to have SELF: in front of the file name. Version 5 loads up fine, but version 6 throws tons of errors and has no sound.

It looks like there's a bug in the latest version (6). None of the audiomate sound files load correctly. They all need to have SELF: in front of the file name. Version 5 loads up fine, but version 6 throws tons of errors and has no sound.
Hmm. That is strange. This didn't come up in my clean install checks, not did it show up for my beta testers.

Could you please provide me with screenshots of the error message and/or a video of what has happened in a private message and I will investigate.

I'll send you the log, but basically, it's all of them. The errors look like this:
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds/Breath1.mp3
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds/Breath2.mp3
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds/Breath3.mp3
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds/Breath4.mp3

If you have these files in your local Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds folder, it will work. I don't have these files locally. When a var is packaged using Package Builder, it is supposed to pull in all the local files you need and put them in the var, correcting the paths to include SELF: as the prefix, which tells Vam to get them from the var. Either you edited the json, or you missed that step in Package Builder.

I'll send you the log, but basically, it's all of them. The errors look like this:
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds/Breath1.mp3
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds/Breath2.mp3
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds/Breath3.mp3
!> Error during mp3/wav import Could not open: file://./Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds/Breath4.mp3

If you have these files in your local Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/Sounds folder, it will work. I don't have these files locally. When a var is packaged using Package Builder, it is supposed to pull in all the local files you need and put them in the var, correcting the paths to include SELF: as the prefix, which tells Vam to get them from the var. Either you edited the json, or you missed that step in Package Builder.
Hello, I am getting this exact same thing, just came here to post it.

Hot Fix, Sound.

There was an issue where the sound files got unlinked to the scene. These files were still present in my clean install so the issue wasn't identified during testing. My apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Thank you to everyone who reached out to make me aware.

The scene was repackaged and testing has showed the issue has been resolved.

Back
Top Bottom