Wankomatic's Blowjob Experience

Scenes Wankomatic's Blowjob Experience

Wankomatic

Reactions
Twitter
wankomatic
Wankomatic submitted a new resource:

Wankomatic's Blowjob Experience - Long-format animation loops that will take you through the most realistic blowjob experiences yet.

View attachment 340083

Welcome to the Wankomatic blowjob experience.

A scene designed specifically to be played together with an automatic stroking device such as the wankomatic(OSR2)/SR6/TheHandy etc.

Enjoy 7 different long-format animation loops that will take you through the most realistic blowjob experiences yet. Control the tempo to stop you from finishing too early, add sensual music to further set the mood. Every step of the animations have been...

Read more about this resource...

Nice, what's a good machine to get started with!

I'd recommend an OSR2, like the Wankomatic stroker, for starters. They're a lot more affordable than the more advanced strokers, and the compatibility with Fleshlight is a big plus. You can easily swap sleeves and the dual axis setup gives you a way better feeling than something like The Handy that's only up/down (also not really hands-free).

If you don't have a budget and you have the space for it, an SR6 is 'creme de la creme', but you're going to need a lot more space for it, and a fully built SR6 easily costs 3-5x more.

I'd support the indiegogo, but having to explain that when guests accidentally find it .. would be awkward. :ROFLMAO:. looks awesome nonetheless.

In case you didn't know about this one. I haven't tried your scene with this tool just yet. But I think they'll work well together? :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom